Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why is it impossible for me to get better at NBA playgrounds? I get literally...

E

Eric Gaming

Why is it impossible for me to get better at NBA playgrounds? I get literally destroyed to where the announcers are making fun of me every game. Hahaha
Any tips/pointers are MUCH appreciated.

R

Roy G. Lakatos

Is there online gameplay for this game....I wouldn't mind getting the game if I could play against others!

J

Joshua Anspach

I've beat it twice now(was trying to get gold packs to get Curry) Best way is small ball. Basically get smaller player that can steal and shoot 3s. Just shoot 3s the entire match. The last tourney they will hit a a ton of perfect shots but DO NOT GET FRUSTRATED. Just play your game. In the last match I was down by 11 with 230 left and cane back and won.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Practice and change your players

E

Eric Gaming

Right on.
I think I'm being too strategic like I'm playing 2k or something. It's a cool game and I'll keep trying to figure it out, I just usually don't have issues figuring out sports games. It reminds me of NBA Jam haha

A

Alfonso Mario

"It reminds me of NBA JAM" .... I thought that was the point.

P

Pete Dorsett

I'm glad I held out on this game. The negative feedback far out weighs the positive. Did they update the graphics yet?

D

Don Davis

Shoot halfway into yer jump. Not the typical all the way. Shoot 3s

B

Bert Rigor Jr.

ung cj of trailblazers never missed a 3 pt shot..

B

Benjamin Zysek

Im on the last gane of the last tournament, I'm stuck, freaking shaq

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom