Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why does everyone want everything boosted so high? Tame a 150 giga in 5 mins lol...

R

Rod Jeremy

Why does everyone want everything boosted so high? Tame a 150 giga in 5 mins lol horseshi* lol

O

Orlando Pina

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

New nitrado server. Ragnorok!! Come add the Facebook group Satans Playground. Enjoy fresh for anyone to enjoy and have fun. NO alphas so battle to the top and rule it all how ever you like. Add Tequila 41 for any questions you may have or message me here.

Satans Playground

-No Rules
It's no rules so there's no complaining between the players over who did what, It's pvp and everyone will have to realize it. Make alliances! Tame! Breed! Compete for the alpha title against everyone else!!⚔

Rates
XP: 4x
Taming: 4x
Harvest: 4x
Egg laying interval: 0.5x
Mating interval: 1x
Egg hatch: 15x
Maturing speed: 7x

Player stats
Health: 1
Stamina: 2.5
Oxygen: 1
Food: 1
Water: 1
Weight: 5
Damage: 1
Speed: 2
Fortitude: 2

D

Devon Johnson

im not sure hes looking for a server atm

O

Orlando Pina

He posted for one earlier but odds crowded so why not put out here instead

B

Brandon Seabaugh

Lazy

A

Abby Nicole Haller

I keep wondering the same they want like x30 and I'm over here like my x4 is pushing it

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Ours is about 8 hours! Official is too long

O

Owen Ford

Because people can't be bothered with grinding and prefer to troll lol

K

Kyle Mozisek

Cause most people don't play ark religiously and just use it to fuck around and waste time. I love boosted servers cause I can get on and with in a couple of hours you're good and get to go enjoy the non grind side of ark also it's nice if you get raided because yea you got raided but it's not going to take you a week to get back where you were

D

Devon Johnson

^ not everyone has the time to grind 8 hours a day.

S

Sam Hendry

When playing someone elses server historicly. If you didnt have high stats. You would grind out a small base and then the server would shut down.

Now with longer term dedicateds this might change slowly.

C

Connor Parrinder

Yeah I hate servers that set the loot on drops high as hell, makes PvP boring as f

S

Steve Mower

I like my servers stats it's still a grind but you don't need to be on hours and hours a day with 6x tame 4x harvest

N

Niko Mäkinen

Some people have families you know...

R

Rod Jeremy

I have family too, your point is? My mortgage is paid and so are my bills. My kids eat good. So...

R

Rod Jeremy

And I still have this.... No excuses..

R

Rod Jeremy

R

Rod Jeremy

Solo dolo

R

Rod Jeremy

A robot. I am not human lol

Contact advertising [email protected]