Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Why do soo many people hate on Stevoo? He wins games as sym, has almost 90% winrate...

J

Justin Valentine

Why do soo many people hate on Stevoo? He wins games as sym, has almost 90% winrate as symm i dont understand people.

W

Willie Messer

If he wins that's good shid, I never herd of the guy. But it might be boring watching somebody run around and it aim as well. Lol. Probably why?

J

Justin Valentine

he has been banned i think 3 times now for 1 tricking symm...bliz unbans as soon as he tells them but still people report him for it

W

Willie Messer

Ima look him up now lol

J

Justin Valentine

he is the best symmetra player I follow him and hoshizora to help me with my symm play

J

Jake Williams

I heard someone for bashing a hanzo who kicked ass

M

Michael Wireman

I mean, sym is an auto aim character... No skill in aiming with her which in a FPS is kinda important. But I do acknowledge that it does take skill to play her correctly. I really just don't like all the "auto-aim" hit scan being in a fps game. It is legit cheating lol.

L

Louka Mallet

Stevo is a really nice guy. I often get him in my games and he even hosted me. Ppl hate on players that use out-of-meta heroes.

N

Nick de Bruyker

just watch his stream regularly and you will know

A

Annette Tapia

damn that's #GOALZ i got a 78% win percentage with her #SymmetraMain

K

Kenzie Long

Because stylosa tells them too and even though stylosa is the biggest idiot ever , his fans aren't much better

P

Pericles Underhill

Steve-o? Like Jackass Steve-O?

R

Rock Underscore

because symmetra dosent work on every map and when the enemy team knows how to counter sym,shes preety much usless,even with an above 50% win rate(56.86% on overbuff) most of those losses are due to him being countered and refusing to switch off and it tilts people

B

Bryce Sheldon

Honestly people just hate symmetra. Probably the easiest explanation.

P

Pericles Underhill

Mayhem matches with 5 synmetras and a Dva make you want to stab your screen lol

M

Matthew Robinson

because in his bronze to gm challenge he decided to purposefully derank and then shit on about 1000 peoples games in an elo he didnt belong. yes others have done this too i know but its shitty none the less. its not a show of skill to shit on bronze silver and gold players, its disrespectful.

D

Dane Miller

Because they think he doesnt need skill to win with sym

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom