Contact advertising [email protected]

Soooo who all is using Xbox one. And out of those people, how many of you have...

A

Alex Bruce

Soooo who all is using Xbox one. And out of those people, how many of you have experienced your controller going up in smoke?

R

Robbie Johnson

Only from sick drifts bruh

F

Forzadude Gaming

No

R

Raso Alimanovic

Only when I throw it at the wall

J

James Edgley

Two things first no and second why ask how many people are on Xbox when this is a forza group and forza is exclusive to xbox

A

Ayrdan Lux

I'm on X1, and I can honestly say that I've never had a controller do that before. I have had plenty of controllers with broken bumper buttons, though, but that's probably because I'm a little too harsh with my clutch kicks.

J

James Edgley

Only controller I've ever broke was when I got home one day and forgot it was on the floor next to my bed and trod on it.

L

Logan Hickman

I have NEVER in my 20-ish years of playing video games seen a controller go up in smoke. Wtf?

M

Matthew Applin

No, but my LB button wasnt working properly so i got a wheel and shifter

W

Will Serwacki

What in the name of god were you doing?

R

Robbie Johnson

I mean let that bitch burn your hands an sue Microsoft hahaha

A

Alex Bruce

Ive been looking up some forums and aparently its a common issue.

A

Alex Bruce

B

Brandon Daley

Is it a vibrator that got toasted or wiring? I've had the vibratory stop working before but never gone up in smoke.

S

Swift Durward

Nope mine are coming up to 2 years old now

C

Corey Bro

This guy on new years was working perfectly fine and then all of a sudden boom it dies tried new batteries nope tried just plugging it nope and at the moment i knew forza got me but then like 2week later i got new one

Y

Yuki Sacrido

My friends analogue stick stopped him from running in cod and some how he broke it in forza when you don't need to click the analogue sticks but hey ho

S

Sammy Ray

Mine is new

T

Tyler Buchanan

Well.. guess you learned why you don't use a charger that fast charges phones. Fried a controller by having it plugged into my s8's charger

P

Paul Fisher Jnr

Probably from all the dribbling over a fucking Silvia k's

Controllers ain't waterproof mate..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom