Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do low elo players find the concept of switching to counter so difficult?

K

Kai Turner

Why do low elo players find the concept of switching to counter so difficult?

A

Ali Salem Korayem

Because low elo

P

Pedro Miguel

Low elo=low game sense

T

Tempest Rogers

Gurl yes. I'll switch to one of the counters of the enemy team and be like yo we need X to counter Y and everyone is bone silent or is like fuck you Mom I do what I want then we lose

C

Chris Bayer

because we don't care. if you want someone to switch, you fucking switch. i don;t play for a ranking i play because im having fun whether i go 30 and 2 or i go 2 and 30 :) im so middle of the road its not funny. i've had people flip out and start screaming and i just laugh at them.

J

Jay Ar Garcia Balani

They tend to ignore that.

M

Miguel Aragón

The people who want to climb will always switch or try something. Unfortunately a lot of people in low Elo don’t really care about climbing and that’s why their comps are usually terrible and they refuse to switch.

M

Musfik Mahmud

fuck switching when i can just play hanzo and troll my team

R

Robert Brattain

i flex play, thank you very much

D

Dorian Arcia

Because we play for fun and not rank? It’s a video game calm down lol

M

Mike Fresquez

You can change first too. I'll switch in a game if its needed. Like if there's no healers. Be the change you want to see in the world. There's points where team comp no sense. Guide the team not blame. Or just quit if its not comp.

M

Miki Dela Cruz

Only hanzo knos d wei

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

Switching isn't rewarded at all, I play in a six-stack with discord friends (we are all bronze/silver/low gold) and we are climbing together.
One match I switched ONCE, just to defend better as Symmetra while the rest of my friends didn't because that was the only change we needed to win.
Despite having all golds (silver healing tho, because I played Ana first round) I gained 20 SR while the rest of them gained 30.
For a game that encourages players to switch midway in game, it doesn't reward players who do so at all.

A

Angelo Samoti Maiocchi

Bc they arr stewpid

S

Selena Lis

It's not just bronze, silver and gold it happens in all ranks hell even in diamond players find it hard to switch like our team will have a Genji and the enemy will have a Winston and the Genji would be dying a lot and will be getting countered hard and remind you these are diamond players and if you ask the Genji to switch they won't listen and then it'll mostly be a 5v6 game because Genji will be too busy getting his ass kicked by Winston

J

Jacob Knott

Because idiots will say, they are playing to have “fun” and that you should switch. Even tho you are probably already playing someone to counter something on the enemy team. But the idiots expect you to play 6 different hero’s at the same time whilst they have their fun

X

Xavier Pleva

Generally a low elo player doesnt have a super deep hero pool

C

C.j. Denton

The opposite happens when I switch because we all suck lol

C

Chase Williams

Its a new game bro
Don't know anything besides click to shoot

C

Chris Bayer