Contact advertising [email protected]

Who wants to do placements with me? For the past seasons, I've done placements solo...

T

Ted Clermont

Who wants to do placements with me?

For the past seasons, I've done placements solo which causes me to lose more than win. I plan to win all my placements or at least most of them to see how high I can place.

I ended this season in plat (2506) and I'm looking for people around that range if not better.

I'm a genji flex that plays 13 characters total but not healer (yet) so I'll need a couple healer mains, tank mains, dps mains, you get the idea.

PLEASE BE ACTUALLY GOOD!! I'm not trying to be mean or sound all high and mighty but I tend to be the one carrying the team win or lose. For once I'd like to see that I have like 30 elims and it's not gold.

Comment your previous sr and who you play and I'll make a group chat for all of us to know each other

G

Gabriel Boucher

System?

T

Ted Clermont

Ps4

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

Wrong skin

A

Assaf Vaqnin

10m

K

Keaton John Cabot

*jumps back off map*

S

Salem Dickenballz

I play pharah, D.Va, Sombra.

Been out of comp for a while but usually finish in master or diamond 3000+

I'm in Aus though so time zones and lag may be an issue depending on location.

M

Megan Chris

Gold at 2187, but I'm working towards Plat! (Decided to play some last minute games and had a leaver and then a terrible loss ) I'm a D.Va and Mercy main (yes like almost all females I know) but I also main Junkrat and sometimes Mei tho I'm still practicing her. I'm a level 444 and have over 200 hours on D.Va. My average kills range 30-50 per comp match. Let me know if you're interested :) I have a mic too!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom