Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who has arms and what's it like not to sure about the game

A

Aaron Jordan

Who has arms and what's it like not to sure about the game

S

Shane Rupert

First few games are fun. Second time I played the test punch I got super burnt out. Guess it all depends on what you like.

T

Todd Schockemoehl

I actually own the game and I play it more than anything. Once you get mechanics down its so much fun. I addictednto ranked mode, party mode, and 1vs 100 atm

J

Joaquin Mojica

Its a very polarizing game. You either love it or hate it. It's admittedly not for everyone, but i always have a blast. Best enjoyed with joycon motion controls

R

Ryne Santos

Agree with Joaquin. I'm all in with Arms, I love it.

J

Jonas Carreon

I am with the love it side, if you are watching youtube vids of the game, you might get the impression that its boring, but when you play it you will understand that it is tactical. I'm playing with motion controls for more immersive experience

E

Edgar De Santiago

I LIke it!! its pretty cool with friends and online is really fun for me

R

RevKev Qlotsche

It's super fun, intense and competitive. I love it.

G

Gilbert Cruz

Its addicting... you'll find yourself wanting to punch more people online lol

S

Sean Wefers

Only game I am playing right now. Super hooked.

J

Jay Ybarra

I like the full game better than just the test punch, but I understand why people wouldn't. It's just an easy game to play a couple of rounds really quick if I don't have time to play very long

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

I love it. Great game. try it and if you dont like it sell it on to someone else

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

And u can play 2 players with seperate joycon.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Great fun

D

Daniel Esguerra

Unexpectedly fun

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I give two arms WAY UP!

R

Ryan Mark

Arms is alot of fun battled my way through the single player now online ranked matches are intense its the splatoon of fighting games

M

Mark Ceralde

I tend to play video games laying down in bed looking up at my tv. Can I still play this?

K

Keith Pickard

Competitive online, with a small single player mode.

M

Michael Brulotte

This game turned out to be better than I expected. Playing ranked mode is awesome and addicting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom