Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One When the content is delayed: “WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG TO RELEASE CONTENT!?” “WHERE...

J

Jesse Pickel

When the content is delayed:
“WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG TO RELEASE CONTENT!?”

“WHERE IS THE CONTENT!?”

“OF COURSE ITS NOT YET READY!”

When the content is released on time:
“WHY IS THIS SHIT SO BUGGY?”

“WHY DO THEY RELEASE CONTENT STILL BROKEN!?”

“WHY DONT THEY TAKE EXTRA TIME TO PERFECT IT!?”

D

David Hobbs

These are the questions ppl ask and reasons they should keep there mouth shut about new content cause winy ass ppl will always complain no matter what

J

Josh Grim Pye

its the fans who bag and cry when things not released and when they do release it rushed for the fans cause thats all they do if i was wildcard id be like i dont give a fuck if they whining im making sure this comes out perfect but now its the era of whiners if they dont get what they want they start crying even threatening their lives

M

Martin Gregory

What they should do is give the release date that’s 3 months after they anticipate on releasing it. That way they have more time to work in it and I’ve never heard of anyone complaining about content being released early.

K

Kendall Lytle

Here's a thought. Release the content on time. And have the game run well. Too much to ask? I started playing assassins creed today. And I got to say what a pleasure it was to play a game from an actual professional company. Wildcard is shit. They came up with a cool idea for a game. Now they need to step aside and let the professionals handle it

L

Lewis David Drever

Maybe if they never made such a song and dance of the release date they are defo gonna miss

O

Oliver Halling

I think they shouldn't put a time eta they should just do a month they want it out by

L

Lewis David Drever

Agreed. Noone wud bitch if they didnt hsve to wait.

A

Apollo Strong

Ark does both

B

Brianna Herrera

Can we just all agree the developers dont give a shit and move on?

D

David Stevenson

I don’t think it’s possible for Wildcard to create something bug free.

G

Gregory King

Wildcards history or delays (which imply extended time to properly finish project) that result in flawed/buggy gameplay anyway is a rational mix of frustration. Forgivable once or twice but it cannot become the modus operandi for the entire life cycle of game. WildCard sets dates and expectations that they themselves renege on, not the fans.

G

Grant Gillett

The EZ answer is Stieglitz.... Mike Drop..

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Nah I'm always on the side of delay it so it works right. Problem is they delay it and it STILL doesn't work right

A

Alexandra Dembie

Agreed, but the devs really should be smarter about giving release dates. Why not just say Fall 2017 instead of giving an exact month? Gives them a more flexible time frame and less annoyed players.

A

Alex Selby

Maybe they should set deadlines they can keep to?

R

Robert Prowse

Ark community is the biggest bunch or whiners and complainers...next to r6.

A

Arieanna O'Conner

I don't even care, release on their schedule, just make sure the game runs well when you do.

F

Felicia Kirksey

Omg I know!! I can't stand that! Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom