Contact advertising [email protected]

PC When people say ohh you just play PVE... ummm yeah got enough problems with just animals.

K

Kyle Malley

When people say ohh you just play PVE... ummm yeah got enough problems with just animals.

N

Nick Nomore

I have had more fulfilling pvp using tribe wars than actual pvp. Official was the saltiest cancerfest ever and unofficial pvp is rather bland

A

Alexander Herberth

PvP on big Servers with Alphas is the true Ark Life. Ping of Deaths on Server you gonna wipe, so much Dinos that even a GTX 1080 can't handle it.

H

Hunter Folden

Id play pvp if there was any sense of fairness, after years of it I know that I just wanted to be left alone to build and breed. I'd rather be a trader on pvp than actually fight people

D

Devin Harvey-ybarra

Lol I’ve whack

F

Felix Antonio

pve is better for solo players
unless you played on a wipe day or your will get wrecked by alpha clan

D

Dylan Hirzel

15 wyverns are actually giving you a challenge to take care of?

K

Kyle Malley

All the ones there are tames, the main base has the 17 or so manticore flags, I play on a server with 4 clustered maps that dont get wiped with 25 mods.

R

Reece D Asbury

:/ that many is a problem ? Try feeding over 700 Theris, on top of everything else ;)

K

Kyle Malley

lol Feeding the animals on four maps bymyself isnt the problem, my whole point was PVE isnt easy with wyverns flying above your base

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom