Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch When are the going to put Netflix and Amzon prime video in the Nintendo switch.

B

Brett Shelley

When are the going to put Netflix and Amzon prime video in the Nintendo switch.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Probably never

A

Adam Thielen

Netflix isn’t coming and amazing is no word yet. Enjoy Hulu with me :)

J

Jason Holmes

it's could happen, just nothing confirmed yet

J

Josh Chase

Never Hulu exclusive

J

John Houser

I predict nintendo will announce Netflix for switch along with a Netflix original show of a popular Nintendo IP. Metroid maybe. To go along with metroid prime 4. Hahaha.. I'm dreaming I know.

J

John Burchell

I wanna see YouTube

B

Brandon Beisiegel

What is up with this stuff? It's a GAME SYSTEM and that's what Nintendo wants it to be first and foremost. Not a do it all tablet, those are already everywhere. I guarantee you already have a smartphone, tablet, Blu-ray player, smart TV, maybe all of these with these apps already on them. There is no reason that you need ANOTHER portable device with them on it.

That being said, I'm sure they are in the works because people are complaining about them not being there for some strange reason. I already have like 8 devices in the house with this stuff, no real need for more.

A

Andrew Ferguson

They said they wouldn’t ever do that in the pre launch event.

R

Ryne Santos

That's not on Nintendo, that's on Netflix and Amazon to develop.

F

Freya Noble

Nintendo usually puts Netflix and Hulu on the systems but they never support them. They run like garbage and after a year, the app isn't even getting any updates and sometimes stop working over all. Why? Because it's not a Netflix machine. How many things do you have Netflix and YouTube on? Do you REALLY need another thing to have it? Nintendo may bring it, but don't expect a functioning video streaming to work on a system that wasn't made with video streaming in mind. It will run like garbage like your stupid desire for another stupid Netflix app.

T

Timothy Murphy

Pretty sure Nintendo came out and said they wouldn't go that route. Even though the 3ds has netflix.

S

Scott Hood

I think it would make massive sense for what is actually a tablet with a pretty decent screen and a fair bit of processing power to be able to run a hugely popular app. I actually expected to have some apps on the Switch and any additional functionality has to be a positive move. I get the difference between pointless bloatware but the likes of Netflix would hardly qualify. The only thing is that the Switch doesn’t have cellular data unlike a lot of tablets or even the Playstation Vita (cellular version, which I do have even though they were not that common)

D

Douglas Burke

What does this post have to do with the Nintendo World Universal theme parks additions?

M

Matt Ramsden

I'm torn between it. I mean I know it's not a "Netflix machine" but then again, marketing and business wise you would want people using the switch as much as possible, and if you could get people using their switch even when they are not gaming then that's good for business I guess

J

Justin McGowan

They'll both come in time, by the end of this year, probably no later than summer.. Most likely when they unveil the official online service. Netflix has said that they have the app locked and loaded, just waiting for Nintendo's approval (there was one social media person that said it wasn't happening but the Netflix official Twitter corrected them and said "they're open to it but nothing to discuss now") Amazon hasn't said anything yet but you can guarantee it won't be far before. Do remember that even through 2016 the Wii was the #1 platform that Netflix was viewed through.

S

Scott Hood

Having things like Netflix doesn’t take away from the gaming prowess of the machine but I could understand if a load of pointless social media features were crammed in to the Switch that could annoy a lot of purist gamers.

I would definitely like Netflix, Amazon Video and YouTube though.

J

Jamie Boyko

I think you tube should also be for Nintendo switch

L

Luis Lauranzon

I don’t want it on there.

C

Carlos Silva

Soon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom