T

Tj Ulrich

usually to get good at characters that you don't play a lot

L

Léa Hermal

I mean, that's why quickplay and arcade is done

T

Tj Ulrich

yeah but in QP and arcade you're still gonna get matched up with High elo players

R

Robert Fletcher

Nah, qp and comp are way different. You’ll never get good at comp by playing qp

T

Tj Ulrich

and its easier to get good at a character vs lower skilled players than playing against other players at your skill.

L

Léa Hermal

I mean, i found a lvl 6 tracer smurf playing CTF (i'm low level so it was kinda annoying)

A

Amanda Salty

When i finish getting all my loot boxes for the week but i still want to open more ‍♀

L

Léa Hermal

so it's not so cool for low level xD

J

John Huk

Quickplay is still in your rank

W

William Bongos

i've created like 2-3 smurfs too see if i could climb back to my initial rank as different roles / characters

D

Doug Shaw

I play widowmaker / ana / zen at around 4100. However, since the performance based SR no longer exists above diamond, I had to learn new heros because team comps started to matter. Previously I could go widowmaker, get 40/1 KD, and only lose like 10SR. Now if i'm forced to play tank, i'm going to lose SR because i'm not a GM tank. I need to practise somewhere, and on lower ranks i'm not REALLY smurfing because I'm evidently a plat/diamond tank. If I instalocked widow and killed your whole team, I see your frustration. But as a tank where i'm in your rank, i deserve to play just as much as you.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

You got a problem with Tracer mains!?!?!
But nah, people usually play on Alternate accounts to practice different heroes.
Quickplay and Arcade are unreliable ways to practice because it doesn't have the same competitive environment at all.
I'm a 4300 Tracer main and I have multiple alts where I play solely Tank or support lol

Smurfing tho is different, these people are usually just bored and want to do two things.
Ruin the games for others, See how easily and how fast they can climb.

K

Kelli Flynn

Because they are free for console so why wouldn't I take advantage of that

A

Aaron Clarke

Like, why “especially” Tracer mains lol

W

Wilma Englöf

It's fun

W

Walter Steven Paul

I smurf my gf's acct all the time

P

Patrick Watkin

Fun

S

Steven Hendrickson

Because people are worried to show their actual progression on a character, not quite sure why, maybe they think people actually care?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom