Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Whats the highest lvl dino you can get through breeding....on official?

J

Justin Lynn

Whats the highest lvl dino you can get through breeding....on official?

C

Cody James Cowan

About 310-315 is the highest like trex-giga I've seen

R

Robert Bush

450 is possible

J

Justin Lynn

Hmmm cuz i cant seem to get any higher than 230 hatch and 301 full lvld. Any idea what im doin wrong or missing?

J

Justin Lynn

Thats pteras tho

G

Gerardo Salgado

I have a 303 troodon and it still has levels to go

J

Justin Lynn

So what am i missing here?

G

Gerardo Salgado

When breeding dont breed the dino right away after its done level it up then breed levels of pop will go up in time

J

Justin Lynn

Been doin that. Past 6 generations have bred at 301 and always come out at 230 hatch

G

Gerardo Salgado

Yea i dont know what to tell u then

M

Matthew Courage Arends

To my knowledge and please correct me if im wrong... but leveling your tame does nothing in breeding it has a 70% chance to take the highest base of the 2 parents into each category.

M

Matthew Courage Arends

My breeding pair that were 240 twins with same stats... even tho r level 290s will still produce the 240 babies with same stats unless a mutation would occur?

G

Gerardo Salgado

But if that would be the case your babys should alwaise pop 240 but then how do u get them to pop highyer level and mutation are color and stat never heard of level mutt

M

Matthew Courage Arends

A stat mutation would technically level your offspring its gaining additonal levels into a category exp my rex goes from 10khp to 11khp.. lets assume everything is perfect and rex 1llvl=100hp that new rex would be a 250

M

Matthew Courage Arends

How u get higher levels is by breeding new higher stats into your line... find different tames with higher base in areas then the 1s you have

T

Tj Caissie

You need better stats more points mean higher lv dino

J

Justin Lynn

Lol i started with two 150 Pteradons

J

Justin Lynn

But i got what ur saying

T

Tj Caissie

So say u tame pteradons the first 2 u breed have a high of 1800hp 380 stam an 400 melle thill pop around 220 so if u get a higher hp an stam like 2220 hp an 400 stam an say 430 melle it be 240 lv easy stuff guys

C

Chris Muir

I had a level 500+ snail. We called it the God snail. Level 300 tame, and it still had levels to go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom