Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's better/different about Stardew Valley versus Harvest Moon..? Not asking that...

J

John Piazza

What's better/different about Stardew Valley versus Harvest Moon..? Not asking that satcastically, i'm just out of the loop.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I'm curious too...been excited to try this on the Switch with the wifey. (Real wifey...not in-game wife...lol)

H

Harry Rambo

Same here. I don't know if it's worth getting. I don't like Harvest Moon after all.

J

Jonathan Patimo

Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon are technically the same, the company split up and made their own versions of the game, Stardew Valley made Harvest Moon but they don’t own the name so they came up with Stardew Valley, hope this is clear enough

this information is brought to you by courtesy of my Harvest Moon addict girlfriend

H

Harry Rambo

So it's just Harvest Moon with retro graphics?

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

Stardew is a one man developer. Eric Barone

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Alex Hoosz I remember you were asking about Stardew Valley yesterday.

E

Edward Coates

Online co op

R

Robert Gremillion

No offense to Stardew, but Harvest Moon is way better. It's made by an entire actual team, whereas Stardew was made by a single person and the people behind Harvest Moon have been doing Harvest Moon for years, as well as inspiring/taking part in various spin-offs, like Rune Factory (I really hope we get one of these on the Switch

D

Dann Strees

Basically same make different model . If you like one you'll like they other. They are both worth playing for sure .

B

Bella Hale

Both are amazing. ;)

But in harvest moon you can marry the fairy Goddess. Not sure if you can in Stardew valley.

C

Clover Nikon

Buying this for my wife tomorrow for her birthday.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom