Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's Amiibo? I hear alot about amiibo but i srill dont understand what it is

B

Billy Campos

What's Amiibo? I hear alot about amiibo but i srill dont understand what it is

M

Matthew Hubbard

Basically

J

Jordan Stephens

Collectible figures that can give you special items and such in supporting games

T

Terral M. Christopher II

How can you NOT know what an Amiibo is by now.....

A

Adrian Chan

They are figures that contain an nfc chip and can be scanned in certain switch, Wii u or 3ds games to unlock stuff. Unlike dlc microtransactions that are use once pay once amiibo can be used as many times as you want and can be shared with different consoles

A

Ally Morris

Basically physical dlc that you pay used game prices for. I’ll admit, it’s better when you buy a bundle, but it’s a figure you pay somewhere from $10 to $50 depending on what you want and what game you have.

A

Adrian Chan

These are amiibo

T

Tim Zarychta

Better question is, are amiibo's worth buying ?

M

Mohd Khairil Fatonah

Do i need to update the game to receive champion amiibo item? Or not?

B

Billy Campos

Do certain characters work with certain games? Or everything works for everything?

D

Drake Pitts

As you progress in the game Super Smash Bros, you get trophies of Nintendo characters and they're all in display in your trophy gallery. Amiibo (the plural is the same as the singular because Japanese) are essentially that gallery made physical. Plus, they can be scanned by the Wii U, Switch, or 3DS to give bonuses or unlock special content, depending on the game and Amiibo.

D

Dennis Davenport

Google

O

Onuralp Gölbaşı

Forced collectibles with unstable pricing by nintendo themselves. They have a cheapo 2 dollar nfc sticker in them that can give you something in the games. The figures themselves are good enough, just not good enough for the price most of the time.

M

Martin Garcia

Figurines with nfc chips programmed with in game bonuses for select games.
After activating the amiibo setting in sat zelda botw, you tap the nfc chip side in the right stick and the bonus appears.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Amiibos are figures that you can use in certain games developed by Nintendo or 3rd party games if the game takes advantage of the functionally. You use them to get special features like in Animal Crossing: Welcome Amiibo, you can get those Animal Crossing amiibo characters that you have to move in your town.

J

Jack Nguyễn

You can scan them to get some reward. Not every amiibo but some. They can be a decorative item in your table as well

M

Matti Moilanen

They're mostly just figurines/figures to collect. They have that scannable NFC chip to get small benefits in Nintendo games. I mostly buy them because I love the characters and want to put it on the shelf and such.

T

Tim Howell

two words,,, collectable DLC

A

Anthony Betz

Trash

S

Sam Paskins

Interactive figurines kind of like Skylanders but my Nintendo base

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom