Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What the hell is up with tamed gigas being garbage?? Its stats went down so much @-@

• Thread starter Brandi DeVaughn
  • Start date
B

Brandi DeVaughn

What the hell is up with tamed gigas being garbage?? Its stats went down so much @-@

D

DanIel Botting

What you mean? When you knock them out they are enraged so it shows boosted stats

D

DanIel Botting

Well to stop people crying, I will rephrase what I said.. since I have played they game they have always lost health after taming out and I have been playing for like a year or so.

C

Christopher Simmons

Wild have always been stronger, around 6th gen unless you got lucky with stats you can kill wilds

E

Es Kynan

Thats called ballance

S

Sean Michael

If you have a high saddle armour helps a ton too

J

Jose Moller

Gigas usto half stats when they came out from wild to tamed they usto come out with higher health n higher stats but they nerfed cause they were to op. Long long time ago. Then the wild gigas got stat increase they all at 80k ish health wild but they tame bout 17k

J

Jut Plumb

I remember when they would tame with like 130k hp, then was nerfed to 70k hp, then 40k and now 17-19k lol

B

'Billy Griffithsx

I preferred ark a year n half ago, thats when the game was fun as fuck !!!

B

Brandon Guillory

They still do massive damage. The percent on dinos are weird. Just cause it shows the rex dino melee higher does not mean it hits harder than the giga.

B

Brandi DeVaughn

My giga only hits for 608. Its weak as fall hell.

E

El Chris

Its been like that since the nerf they did close after they introduced gigas to the game, since they were op af and broke the game back then

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom