Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is up with all the pussy ass only PvP/ORP weekend servers, Anyone have a REAL...

• Thread starter Weston Brockley
  • Start date
W

Weston Brockley

What is up with all the pussy ass only PvP/ORP weekend servers, Anyone have a REAL PvP server?

J

JD Babbitt

Yup. But you'd probably find something to cry about so move along child. Move along.

W

Wesley Dale

A

Andy Pearce

Sound like you want official...

M

Matty Neville

Salty

C

Corbin Taylor

thearklifexbox.co.uk/connection-details

C

Corbin Taylor

PvE for now but goes off permanently friday

W

Whitney Newton

Oddly some people believe blowing in to a level 20s stone shack while they are offline isn't pvp. Because it can't be player vs player if the other player is offline. I don't get it either....

C

Cody Mckay

Nobody really has a pvp server u straight raiding and they just use the admin to ghost your stuff

J

Juan Carlos

I do but I also have a 2day grace period which ends tonight at midnight

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I do. I ban players for crying about pvp. No other rules except destroying event areas.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Robert Lee

Honestly ORP and pvp weekends prevents little pussy offline raiders and trolls from fucking over anyone else. What's with the pussy pvp 24/7 playing dedicated and not official? Only chumps that want pvp all the time on dedicated are the same hard as see that rage on official.

J

Joe Farrar

A

Ash Hutton

Sticks and stones RP

D

Donald O'Neill

I would assume most players have a real life where they are not able to play the game 24/7 such as some..... this being said its never any fun loosing all of your hard work while at work irl to someone who does not work irl..

W

Weston Brockley

Was just asking about servers, sorry guys. Didn't realize it would start all this.

D

Donald O'Neill

You were not asking, you are talking trash because you are upset.

S

Stephen Roberts

Go official. Good luck

C

Caleb Opava

I'm about to put one up today that has no rules

R

Robert Potter

I had to stop playing pvp because I work 12 hour shifts and don’t have time to check my base and defend it 24/7.be nice to be able to defend it from a mobile device,then I might go back to playing pvp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom