Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the main reason you/i hate the console platform for gaming generally? No mouse...

• Thread starter Sultan Taimoor Durrani
  • Start date
J

Johnny Ch

I prefer m+k, and the games seem more competetive and serious when you want them to, rainbow six seige for example.

A

Alvaro Vargas

I dont hate consoles, I just dislike a lot, their comunity

R

Roberto Arce

I have three reasons, 1. Can't play with controls anymore 2. Pay for play online 3. I don't feel the immersive experience like i have in my pc or switch portable mode

R

Romeo P. Barrozo Jr.

i don't hate consoles, i had an PS4 and played all exclusive games that i wanted and sold it to fund my PC build back on 2016. even when i was on consoles i acknowledged to myself that PC is always the superior platform. it will always depend on people which platform suits them more what i hated is some console fanboys shoving their insult into some PC gamers with their xbox one x and ps4 exclusive games etc. etc. then a PC fanboy will talk back and then all hell breaks loose. i'm gonna admit i once did. just to clarify misconceptions.

M

Miyu Tsukino

I don't hate consoles, I play on my ps4 often. I usually buy all the new titles on console, and my 90s CRPGs on my pc. I tend to play the CRPGs more but there are a few games I enjoy playing like the AC series.

R

Ravi Bechoe

Hating on consoles is the same as hating on mid end pc's lmao. I simply dislike the community there.

R

Rhesa Ann Crowe

i have all, because i like some games on pc and some games on xbox/playsation

J

Jessy Delisle

I just hate controllers.

S

Sander Westerberg

I don't hate consoles. I hate the ones who lie and spread misinformation about the platforms. Same with the ones who spread misinformation about pc and even phones etc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom