Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the main reason you/i hate the console platform for gaming generally? No mouse...

• Thread starter Sultan Taimoor Durrani
  • Start date
S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

What is the main reason you/i hate the console platform for gaming generally? No mouse device? No free games or just an unknown grudge?

P

Peter Ramirez

I don't like pc gamers egos

M

Michael Schmidt

Don't hate Console's. Love them because of some games I can't play on PC. But for everything else I play on PC

V

Vincent Dedoyard

I don't hate consoles per se, but the narrative they push that console gaming is the pinnacle of gaming infuriates me

L

Liam Parkin

I don’t hate the console I hate the people on them, they all seem like massive cunts

V

Vernon Rhames

Don't hate them. I grew up on consoles. My only pet peeve $60 for online services I get for free with pc.

N

Ned Kozlowski

I don't hate consoles. But gaming on PC is of demonstrably better quality in almost every respect.

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

I hate consoles because they are Con(vict) Souls - ripping of money all the time.

T

Taylor Bhone

I mostly hate how modern consoles rock hardware specs that rival a 5 year old i3 gaming pc

K

Kawder Safatli

I dont hate consol there are some things that pc does better some consol does better neither is perfect

F

Fitzgerald Mapanao

I play on both. I play on console because no one I know can or wants to build a rig for gaming.

M

Matthew Kaye

No-one hates it.. It's just a cry for attention.. I play Pcs only because I really don't game that much anymore.. and buying s console would be a waste of money.

D

David McAughtry

Actually there are alot of free games on xbox there's a section of them

C

Craig Harris

Pay to play on console and tht fact ur mum always comes up and the freedom u get on pc yes consoles are catchin up but as said above still like 5yrs behind

D

David McAughtry

I just prefer the convenionce of a console I mean I have a 4th gen i7 16GB ram saving up for a GPU and cooling but personally PC gaming is way more expensive

C

Callum Hawksworth

It is way more expensive for good reason. And that is lifespan

E

Emmanuel Vazquez

No hate here. I have ps4 and Switch only for their great exclusives. Pc for the rest.

D

David McAughtry

the only thing i dislike about playstation is the controller with the analog sticks i prefer off set sticks like xbox

S

Steven Nagy

I dont hate consoles at all. A lot of games i prefer on them because i just feel the couch is very deserving of many types of games. Currently playing Kingdom Come Deliverance on ps4 pro because such a vast RPG in my eyes is just better on the couch with my surrpumd hifi setup

C

Callum Hawksworth

It just no need to have a hate against each other at all anyway. Because each of them got own games that each don't have.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom