Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the best website to buy a pre built gaming computer from?

G

George Valencia

What is the best website to buy a pre built gaming computer from?

B

Ben Riley

Anywhere that gives you a comprehensive warranty really.

R

Riccardo Durdeno

Get a Dell

B

Bryson Thatcher

used or new?

G

George Valencia

New

R

Raul Rosado

Dont do ittt..just learn to build. Its seriously like putting lego pieces together

J

Josh Showalter

Build one yourself

J

James Keller II

Originpc or maingear

M

Matt Musto

Way too easy to build your own. Nothing to it.

S

Scott Nesham

Pcpartpicker

B

Brenden Lee

Xidax

A

Ammar Ahmed

Pls building is way better and less expensive

A

Ammar Ahmed

I recommend u watch tech source jayztwocents and many other on YouTube

S

Scott Nesham

I don't get the point of prebuilts. Look, for potentially less (or more, it's literally up to you how badass it is), you get something uniquely your own, that you can work on yourself, that will almost certainly outlive any prebuilt. It's easy as clicking on things in pcpartpicker and watching a couple 5min videos.

I

Ian Bertsch-Huber

Building a PC is no longer a viable option for the time being guys. With the cost of DDR4 and current gen GPUs so high, it’s cheaper to buy a pre built. This is coming from a guy that prefers building over buying.

S

Scott Nesham

And just because it's a prebuilt DOESN'T MEAN it will work better because it was "designed to". They are going to cheap out on materials (ESPECIALLY the case), and the actual computer bits are probably the same ones you could get on your own without the plastic shrouds and case. Look at some of the custom machines in this group. Would you prefer if all those were generic black boxes? Build.

I

Ian Bertsch-Huber

iBuyPower is a good choice, you can customize the parts to fit your budget, and your design.

P

Pich Raby

CyberPower PC

A

Adam Kent

dude just build your own. Not that hard, save money and get exactly what you want.

J

Jacob Schulist

Xidax offers a lifetime warranty. I wish I had known about that before I built my rig. I would have paid the extra bit of money for the peace of mind.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom