Contact advertising [email protected]

What cases does everyone use in their builds? I'm looking to build my own desktop and...

M

Michael Guy

What cases does everyone use in their builds? I'm looking to build my own desktop and have been looking for something with good air flow. The current one I bought used can't run more than 8 hours and function properly. Here's the case I was thinking about getting.
What are your suggestions for a good cooler? Since I'm new to building pc's I don't feel comfortable working with liquid cooling.

B

Brittan Hill

Both the wife and I use the h440 it's a very solid case

M

Mohamad Sakr

Check haf 2017 new case from cooler master

M

Mark Smith

I love my H440. Some of the reasons I bought it over anything else was due to the PSU and plethora of cables being hidden, an abundance of space for cables, plenty of HDD/SSD space, no optical drive bays, plenty of places to insert fans, and a big window to show off my parts.
Also RGB!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Justin McCarrell

NZXT S340 Elite
Is the way to go

B

Blake Dalenko

The h440 is a excellent case...

If your looking at the 7700k get a kraken x52/62 or a corsair h100/h110/h115 AIO coolers no maintenance involved

C

Cristian Vladimirov

570X by Corsair Sexy Af

J

Josh Humphreys

i have the H440 its got good air flow and is easily the nicest Nzxt case

D

Dean Cuh

anyone who posts Razer parts should be banned lol

S

Stephen Casios

Computet case with excellent to best airflow? Cougar Panzer, Aerocool C7-P1, Corsair Air 740.

J

Joseph Warren

i have that exact case airflow sux on it but its beautiful and quiet

J

Johnny Ch

Thermaltake Core V21

T

Thiago Sousa

Any AIO is easier to install than your mid to high end air cooler. There is no real reason to not get a good, proven AIO if you have the need. Keeping your CPU cool is important. Don't let it being your first time scare you. You are already talking about airflow, you'll be fine.

T

Thiago Sousa

Reliable and generally good case manufacturers:
Corsair
NZXT
InWin
Thermaltake
Phanteks
Cougar
Bitfenix
Rosewill

B

Blaze Randazzo

Thermaltake Core V51

M

Mohamad Sakr

H500P

J

Jesse Kiesel

I use a Lian-LI X2000fn,

J

Jesse Kiesel

B

Blaze Randazzo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
by far the most airflow for a mid tower case. 3 x 120/140mm front intake, 2x 120/140mm bottom intake, 3x 200m outake. Perfect critic and user reviews. The best case out there

M

Morgan Grossman

I have my old HAF 912, but I'd recommend the s340/340 elite or Mastercase 5/5 pro.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom