Contact advertising [email protected]

What benefits are you getting for bashing gaming consoles like PS and Xbox?

• Thread starter Jerrymiah Cabungcal
  • Start date
J

Jerrymiah Cabungcal

What benefits are you getting for bashing gaming consoles like PS and Xbox?

J

Jm De Guzman

Makes my benis into erect benis

R

Robert Clark

A smug sense of superiority.

M

Maysen Trethewey

Hoping the incompetent retards buying them will stop

K

Kelly Calenberg

Not bashing, have to go back to that, graphics card prices!

M

Michael Swartz

The bigger the bash the bigger the penis size. Come on guys it’s common knowledge

M

Manny Aguilar

I sold.my.ps4 and vita for a switch!!! Now I got PC master race and a switch!! #winning

A

Anthony White

Wont lie, I own an Xbox. Working on my second build in 6 years really soon. Only benefit of owning the Xbox is cross platform purchases on certain titles.

B

BJ Claiborne

I got a PS4 and a Xbox one, it's the dumbass console fanboys that make be bash them especially the Xbox dude's they say the dumbest shit, they really tried to convince me that the gpu in the Xbox one x was more powerful than a GTX 1080.

S

Steven Nagy

I don't bash any form of entertainment, i just get them all... 2 gaming PCs, PS4 Pro, Nintendo. Oh wait there is no xbox in that list though.

B

Budinski Helsinki

OP is unaware of that the PC Master Race is

K

Keyeric Bristol

Seeing fanboys lose their minds. Opportunities to enlighten ppl to the money trap theyve fallen into and a minor sense of superiority when a fanboy cant dispute anything youve said

K

Keyeric Bristol

For starters

W

Wade Larkin

It doesn’t benefit us, it actually benefits the uneducated console peasant when they believe a console is superior to the master race

V

Vernon Rhames

Absolutley none.

M

Mark Walls

I wouldn't call it bashing but when you see some dip shit console player saying pc gaming costs thousands of dollars, and you have to upgrade every year it's kinda hard not to bash them

M

Michael Richard Matovcik

Getting converters from their abusive spouses(consoles).

G

Gary Currington

Fun

R

Ritvik Narang

Covering up there insecurities

A

André Ewert

Easy. Imagine you met a guy on a train and he said he liked cars and drove whenever possible. Now imagine you’d be a car guy yourself, just having finished an engine swap in a shed.
You’d be happy to have found a topic to chat on, but soon he (happily!) adds that he meant catching a uber. Sometimes he’d drive a rental, but didn’t care about the model as long as it was automatic.
That’s how a PC guy feels when he meets a consolero.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom