Contact advertising [email protected]

What’s easier pc or console. Atm I’m playing Xbox. Going to be getting a pc acc from a...

C

Caeley Griffin

What’s easier pc or console. Atm I’m playing Xbox. Going to be getting a pc acc from a friend soon. So wats easer for a mercy main?

S

Shivam Pathania

console :p

S

Shivam Pathania

jk

S

Shivam Pathania

depends on what platform you usually play

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Being a PC Enthusiast .. PC anyday .. tho you'll need some time to get acquainted

V

Vynyl Shiro

The only advantage PC has over console is that aiming MUCH easier. Other than that it's all on your personal skill and preference.

B

Brian Rudinski

you can play overwatch in pc with an xbox controller

C

Christopher Ramirez

PC is better but the people are so fucking toxic. Ide rather play with a teenager screaming the N word than a grown ass man sitting in spawn crying that he can't play his main so he won't leave spawn

J

Jo Peace

Pc is nicer and has better aim/control. But it's all preference.

K

Kc Phan

I can't see the Mercy would be much different between the two platform.. Unless if you want to run around shooting of course.....

M

Mike Kim-Nguyen Hang

Honestly, I wouldn't say PC is "easier" but the way of gaming is much more adaptable. There are several of setting you can change to adjust it to your needs. It can be from simple graphics setting to view in your targets, DPI for mouse sens, or keyboard for faster button smashing time. There just a lot more settings you can adjust to fit your needs. But if you are use to Xbox, xbox will be easier to play on. I am use to PC and I suck on ps4/xbox one.

T

Travis Neihl Crooks

I think pc is way easier I played console for awhile , blizzard develops games for pc and like a lot of straight pc’rs sees controller and consoles as something that has to be dumbed down and they did just that

C

Connor Glasby

PC is much more customisable with its controls. You can have all button prompts bound to a key which can make life easier. Say for instance you don't have a mic on PC but you want to group up in a comp game... Just push a button and boom. Group up here. On console it's different, yes you can bind it to a D-pad press but then you are limiting other features from the game. It can also be better for aiming. Granted, you are not going to be a god at aiming straight away but the controls are much more smoother and responsive on PC. You just need to find the perfect mix and there are loads of different techniques with your arm and wrist movement that you can use that improve aim. One technique I use is to have a low sensitivity but a higher DPI which help with aim alot and to move my arm instead of my wrist because it improves muscle memory and allows your brain and muscle to remember how far you needed to move your arm in order to aim at that point. Not to mention the hardware is far superior over console in most instances. Higher frame rate and actually increase your ability to aim as it's a smoother experience and increases your reaction time.

D

Drew C. Steward

Mercy is stronger on Console, even when Ana was op you’d see more Mercy than Ana.

S

Steven Hendrickson

In terms of aiming, PC is easier. In terms of actual game.eplay, console is easier

W

William Bongos

maniability on pc is smoother , so if ur already decent , its easier for you , but obviously the skill floor increase which make it harder.

H

Henry Cain

If you've played console forever be ready to be complete ass on pc.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Aiming, PC. Gameplay, console.

I noticed that console game are "slower" than pc, no offense.

D

Daryle Brown

Even tho console has aim assist PC is better sense the aiming is way better (ur just gonna have to get use to the PC meta)

S

Steven Hernandez

Bruh practice minecraft on pc first to get the muscle memory down first

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom