Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Went from ps4 to pc just because of overwatch, but I’m having a hard time moving if...

W

Willie Messer

Went from ps4 to pc just because of overwatch, but I’m having a hard time moving if that makes sense. I can aim well just moving part messes me up lool. Any tips?

C

Chelsie Vargas

You get used to it. Lol.

Z

Zack Thompson

I also moved from ps4 to pc. That was the hardest part for me too and i still get tripped up from time to time.... I played other games like Oblivion and portal so I had more walking and movement without worrying about dying... once my hand got more familiar to being on wasd + LShift I went back to OW and went to practice range and just ran around with my mains. AND I can almost guarantee your mains will change from ps4. You can add me if you want zbuckshot13#1174

C

Christopher Downes

Just keep playing I made the move from PS4 2 months ago and it was very discouraging at first but after a month or so I got the hang of it and you will too just don't give up

B

Bryan Sayas

Play more

H

Horacio Bautista

You know you can still use your controller if your PC allows it.

J

Jake Ryan

Took me about 40-50 hrs to get used to it

S

Shirlyn Larson

You’ll get used to it I’m still getting used to it

M

Maxim Maes

Cannot comment on that since i've always been a pc gamer and have the same problem when playing ps4 games

M

Matthew Robinson

Its been 2 years for me and i can honestly say onlyrecently did i get over that, i just played often and played different games with harder binding and also dont be afraid to customize your key bindings when you can either. Help alot

M

Mike Sharpe

practice practice practice

B

Brandon Anderkin

As everyone else has mentioned it comes hand in hand with experience. Just use a keyboard and mouse more, use your whole arm when focusing too it makes it easier than having a stiff wrist on the desktop like most do.

M

Mike Sharpe

I find really stressfull situations I flex my my hand

C

Courtney Goben

Just keep practicing. I did the same thing because my bf plays pc. Now I prefer it and hardly play my ps4.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom