Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Well, Server 33 was our home for a while and I loved it but unfortunately, it was full...

B

Becky Jones

Well, Server 33 was our home for a while and I loved it but unfortunately, it was full of trolls and assholes, so, we moved to server 18..... Right off the bat I got a free quetz given to me (which I was super beyond thankful for) BUT then we lost it to some fucking trolls......

I hate the trolls, just as much as I hate the fucking whales.

But I can't stop playing ARK!!
I love this game, I just dislike all the drama queens/trolls that I have ran into since I started playing this game.

J

John Swisher III

That's why I play dedicated. Wanta be trolly I got ya

D

Darrian Maxwell

Its pvp theres no such thing as a "Troll" pvp is Player vs Player just saying

Z

Zachary Clovis

Play pve

V

Victor Garcia

I feel you I lost my 250 allo as soon as it was done maturing by some trolls but you can move to my server if you want it's relatively safe I'll get you a safe place to build and some supplies

R

Rain Turner

Hint, defense

R

Rick Burdick

Same boat.

V

Vincent Dweck

Only hate trolls if you suck at pvp, defend your base properly and you'll be fine

T

Tomás Basura

Welcome to ARK.

T

Tim Lanham

Might look into dedicated servers, yes you run into some people trolling but you have admins that can ban them

R

Reece Hooper

Go pve

A

Aaron Leitel

Need a tribe? Mt tribe is fecruiting. Tribe of Shadows.

G

Gabriel Sanchez

I got trolled plenty of time's when I got started and foundation wipe Twice on PvP.
Even got to the point to rage quit the game but my dad ain't raised no pussy, so I didn't give up.
Got me some good tribe m8s(Closed friends) and now we're one of the second Biggest tribe on our server.
Guess the moral of my story is that you don't give up but then again, our alpha's weren't assholes all the time.

C

Chris Espo

C

Cody Willmon

To be honest the servers you choose are high pop troll servers.. look higher in numbers if you wanna build up

M

Michael Sjaardema

Aye

D

Derek Culver

Lol you go into pvp and cry on fb when pvp happens seriously ?

C

Christian Ball

Well I may know of a few servers that are usually peacefull but I'm not 100% sure what's going on if anything has changed

B

Branden Schmalholz

lmao pm me if you need help

C

Connor Young

Shoulda protected your quetz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom