Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Well I bought a Nintendo Switch today. Got super Mario kart 8. Enjoying the switch a...

J

Joe McGowen

Well I bought a Nintendo Switch today. Got super Mario kart 8. Enjoying the switch a lot. What are some good games to play? I like FPS, RPG, and racing games. Was debating on picking up Doom.

B

Bryce Lee

You may want to check out Splatoon. It is a third person shooter, but is a ton of fun

T

Tam Nguyen

Zelda, Odyssey, etc.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

I bought mario kart first too. Zelda shows off the system the best

R

Rocco Bennett

Zelda and odyssey are MUSTS then i recomend a 30$ duo of steamworld dig 2 and stardew valley (another must imo)

W

Wendy Coven

Doom and Wolfenstein II

D

Dante Ciliselli

What people opinion on Mario and rabbids kingdom battle

L

Lern A Leśon

Sonic , Mario, Zelda , thank me later

C

Cascade Realm

Skyrim!!! La Noire!!!

R

Rocco Bennett

It appears the switch has mustered up a rather extensive, diverse library of games people recomend lol for real though bro, zelda and odyssey then go from there

J

Jon Posadny

Doom was a fairly competent port. A great throwback to what a FPS should be.

T

Tay Chi Ho Benny

Xenoblade 2 !!!!!!!!!

A

Armando Morales

You mean Mario kart 8 deluxe

A

Andrew Harvey

Rocket League is on sale for $14.99, I heard. Might like it due to interest in racing games.

R

Richard K. Rivera

Zelda, Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2

J

Jace Young

Super mario odyssey and The legend of Zelda :breath of the wild are must-plays for any switch owner.

As for FPS: Doom is definitely a great choice, splatoon 2 is also a great shooter but it's a third person shooter.

As for RPGS: Mario + rabbids kingdom battle, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

And for racing games: Fast RMX

B

Brian Jolley

Botw
Odyssey
Arms
Xenoblade C2
FE Warriors

S

Sean Smith

RPG YOU SAY? I Am Setsuna, Tiny Metal, Mario + Rabbids kingdom battle.

A

Abdur Yair

Splatoon 2 is a must exenoblade is pretty good to have I have puyo Tetris and it’s a fun game to have and I would definitely get rocket league it’s great on switch and if you like farming games then get star dew valley

B

Bobby George

Get Doom. It's a very well done port. But It's not getting the support it deserves. That is why we're gonna end up with shitty third party support on our nintendo platform AGAIN

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom