Contact advertising [email protected]

Weird question I just built my first pc and every time I wanna play pubg I have to...

C

Colt Brown

Weird question I just built my first pc and every time I wanna play pubg I have to shut down my pc and turn it on and start pubg right away otherwise it won't open. Anyone know what's wrong?

D

Dakota Kittleson

You probly built a shitty pc

J

Josh Krogman

Steam has a nasty bug of games running in the task manager even after you've quit them. Could this be occurring and you never noticed it still running in the task manager? It would fail to launch.

You'd have to have played it and quit at some point before though without restarting.

Y

Yoey March

Maybe u have something that is running on the background that cause issues, i think pubg gave me issues with afterburner, i had to close afterburner after adjusting settings

N

Nikos Antonopoulos

Its steam, every time you boot it updates and for some reason it wont update the first time

J

Josh Swanger

Disable unnecessarily startup programs and services if you know how. If the machine isnt that powerful, I'd strip the OS to the essentials or just dual boot SteamOS, if all you use is steam.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom