Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One We have a brand new medieval role play server and we need rulers. This is the ruler...

B

Brett Matthewson

We have a brand new medieval role play server and we need rulers. This is the ruler starter pack and what will be expected from you.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So to become a ruler you need to prove yourself. Reach level 70 and create your own sigil on a banner. You must also create a race and rules for the kingdom you want.
And choose a creature as your kingdoms national animal.

I won’t give a kingdom away if I know your trying hard to achieve all these things to claim it.

The ruler starter pack includes.
One perfect tamed beaver,
One perfect tamed doedic,
One perfect tamed ankylo,
One perfect tamed Dino of your choice, (no giggas)
Two pairs of breeding dinos of your choice (no giggas)
20 random level creatures of your selected national animal. (No Rex’s or giggas)
And everything in the photos.

These structures must only be used to build your capitol. Your capitol must have a large walled area for allies to build small bases in and have a workshop for them.

J

James Hinton

Im interested

A

Adam Cressey

That's a lot of stuff isn't it for starting off I feel like maybe it should change from brick to stone but im on the island so im not to bothered

B

Baylee Anne Brooke

I’m interested

D

Damu UP

Interested

T

Travis Alan Anthony

Sounds good bruh

M

Moko Mclaren

Primplus

J

Jack Bothwell

What's the server name

C

Chase Daniels

Want to join waiting in acception to the group

M

Minnie Monique

This sounds awesome where do I sign?

C

Cody Lemley

Is it too late for me to be a ruler?

D

Dan Collins

is it all spawned? if so alot wont work properly or will be the old brick walls (the orange ones), unless its been patched you need to spawn the materials then create the structures otherwise they place all weird.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom