Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One We are setting up a server in prep for a stable Ragnarok release. This is to see how...

T

Tad Silverthorn

We are setting up a server in prep for a stable Ragnarok release. This is to see how much interest people have in the idea. We may even go through a PC host if needed. We are doing a Westeros-themed RP style pvp server that we'll divide between 7 or 8 "house tribes" and people can chose to either join one when they start or go solo and be more freelance. We'll stage wars, battles for leadership, jousting, huge tournaments, ect. Using the house tribes as the organic trigger. It also takes a lot of the work we would needs admins for off so we will only have one or two enforcers to deal with the real bad stuff. We were thinking we wanted to do primitive, disable giga taming all together and promote riding horses/other small non-battle mounts as opposed to rising your invincible trex everywhere. Still working on a way to implement that without banning travel. So yeah, we want primitive to give it that medieval feel but we still want to give people access to certain items from standard. Specifically tek feed troughs, teleporters, and transmitters but possibly more. Ease of life engrams only, not giving out tek turrets or rockets. Don't know if that sounds good to anyone in the community or not, but we were thinking about providing them as either rewards for certain things, or sacrifices to trade in for them. Any feedback would be great, just prefer to stay civil. We've only talked about this in our small group so I want some outside perspective. No need to tell us how stupid we are because I'll probably agree. We just want some outside feedback so we can get this thing operational by the time Ragnarok gets here. Thanks everyone :)

A

Ash Gant

Sounds good when will it be up?

J

Jay Kohn

I would be very interested in joining.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom