Contact advertising [email protected]

Was doing some digging who here mines like on a decent sized scale? I’m talking like...

T

Tyler Stache

Was doing some digging who here mines like on a decent sized scale? I’m talking like 4+ gpu what gpu is the most profitable? 1080ti? I read online it could be the 1070 is most profitable

M

Marvin Igat

RX Vega if you could find them. Otherwise 1070

J

Jorge Carlos Filho Roos

i think for ethereum the RX 580/480 570/470 is the best bang for the buck

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

Vega frontier if you can find one. 2000 mega hashes an hour... like wut!?! :)

T

Tyler Stache

G

Gary Gerhardt

Only have a 3 Vega64 right now, but when stock gets back in there will be 5. Making 6.6K/hs right now, almost 11K/hs with the other in there.

A

Anthony Dorsa

Depends on what you mean by most profitable. In terms of price/hash and price/watt 1060s are pretty much top notch, but then you need to factor in additional hardware costs since you need more of them, which requires more motherboards, etc.

The 1080ti gets the highest actual hashrate, but you're paying 3-4 times the price of a 1060 even though you're only getting like a 30% higher hashrate. Some people say it doesn't matter, since once you earn back your original investment it's all profit and you should just go for the highest hashrate even if it's not the best price to performance. I personally disagree, I'd rather have a rig of 1070s or 1060s I can pay off in a few months that earns a little bit less over time. I can just pay that off and upgrade my hardware faster.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom