Contact advertising [email protected]

Upgrades got delayed like 3 months ago. Still no running pc. My buddy ordered a 7600k...

J

James Wakeland

Upgrades got delayed like 3 months ago. Still no running pc. My buddy ordered a 7600k for me, it never showed up, so we had to wait for them to restock it. Then they said it was sent. That was like a month ago...and i still need ddr4. I dont see this happening soon...so im debating on selling my mobo, psu, and some other random stuff and getting a fuckin console... At least for a while anyway. fml... Probably a ps4 lol

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

Why don't you get the parts locally? And buy the ram used.

Just start out low on the ram, should get you started.

J

James Wakeland

Ive thoughy about getting like 4gb of ram but thats 50$ then id have to get the actual ram later which is like 200$ and i yhought about getting an i3 but fuuuck man i dont wanna have to rebuy that too later on. I maaaay still do it but idk yet lol

D

David Ramirez

Buy a switch

S

Shawn William Pyle

sounds like your friend might be a little sketchy. why would you get someone else to order stuff for you?

Z

Zach Hazelwood

Get xbox one x. I own pro, this, switch, and several current generational parts PCs.

J

James Wakeland

Zach Hazelwood i just gunna get a used one cuz its gunna be temporary/backup system.

Z

Zach Hazelwood

If you arent a tweaker type, modifying the OS for more performance, or a sort of aficionado of the how and why of hardware rendering methods, and enjoy changing the settings........ example, what is asynchronous compute under low level APis, or..... how do you go about telling software to take advantage of your specific hardware combination pertaining to applications thread limitations, and how to avoid performance degradation though context switching, and how not to use these limited threads in randomly assigned logical core wasting....... or overclocking, bios hacking to achieve various goals....... bla bla bla...... this sort of past time...... or PC exclusives like starcraft 2.

99.9999999% of people dont give a fuck or barely dip their toes, into perhaps the realm of overclocking, so in todays age, get a console.

Z

Zeb Shrader

Honestly, a PS4 or a switch isn't a bad idea regardless of wether or not you've got a good working PC or not. PC might run better, but exclusives occasionally make consoles worth it, and let's be honest for a second - The Switch is convenient & portable. No, it won't run Doom all that well but it's beginning to get games for it now & isn't a terrible system.

PC might be the "Master Race", but consoles have their uses.

V

Ville Nissinen

Don't go there, I did it last summer, parted my pc and sell everything, bought ps4 selled ps4 after 1 month and bought ps again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom