Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Triplet rexes... I was not prepared, nor had I considered triplet rexes... I was all...

L

Lisa Basinger

Triplet rexes... I was not prepared, nor had I considered triplet rexes... I was all stoked for one, but three is an adjustment. How many troughs do I need to last them a few hours?? I want to give them a good shot at surviving my "need to be a mom irl" hours.

P

Paul Ogin

You mean once they turn juvenile? They have to be hand fed til they reach 10%

P

Paul Ogin

As they gradually mature they will gradually eat less food. I had 2 juveniles and 2 adolescents and 1 trough full of raw meat lasted 9 hours while I was at work. Barely.

C

Chris Tudor

Lucky. We hatched a giga egg and popped 3 green shitstains. They eat mad amounts. Id say add 4 min if you cant float

M

Michael Freeman

Paul's right, if you maintain the food in the trough it lasts for a long time. Make sure when you Go to fill it you remove all meat then add it all. It regroup the meat so it won't spoil as fast... also add cooked meat before going to bed as it's an hour per to spoil instead of 30 min. Then put cooked meat on the rex itself as a contingency plan. If trough empty they still have food.....

Pro tip.... 20 fridges.... seriously.... fill them. Makes breeding so easy. Instead of constant meat runs you do one big run and you're good.

K

Kevin Kozieracki

I put raw meat on them and a stack of preserving salts, six in a stack last two hours and the meat won't spoil before the salt runs out. so at least you have two hours to check in on them while doing real life mom stuff.

M

Michael Crimmons

Fridges are better for the beginning! A full fridge will last until they can hold enough food for you to go on a meat run. I'd recommend trying to fill up about 2-3 fridges though to avoid any worry!

P

Paul Ogin

I run 10 fridges. After my meat run I ride my Rex/Giga right up to the fridges so when I pull all the meat out and become overencumbered I can just rotate and drop it in the fridges. Take that prime you got from your meat run and throw it in the grill, then put the cooked prime in your Dino's as a back up.

P

Paul Ogin

I also restack my meat like crazy and I fill the Dino's with cooked meat as a back up. You can also put jerky or dodo kibble in trough for backup as well.

D

Darrell Maxfield

Ive done 12 rexs on land 6 troughs was hectic but not bad

P

Paul Ogin

Yeah I should also note that I do not use the water trick and do 6+ Dino's at once and I have a full time job. And my tribemate works similar hours so they get no care for 8+ hours

K

Kyle Lapworth

Use cooked meat in troughs it lasts longer and stacks to 30 raw stacks in 20 plus spoils quicker

Z

Zach Johnson

Think that's rough? While i bet it is, try Daeodon triplets.

J

James Harding

3 troths for 4 hours

S

Sean Cohen

Raw in the troughs, cooked and kibble on the baby

W

Warren Vankoughnett

Cook all the meat you get from meat runs. Lasts longer in the feeding troughs. And cooked meat/salts for baby stage if you don't plan to watch it often. But more or less you can get away for like 2 3 hours after the first imprint wouldn't really leave a baby alone for the first 3 hours

W

Warren Vankoughnett

Currently raising a breeding pair with the exact same stats. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom