Contact advertising [email protected]

PC tips for playing widow? (can be anything about aim, crosshairs, sensitivity, etc)

E

Emilio Saenz

HOLD ON

E

Emilio Saenz

E

Emilio Saenz

the 2cnd guide might be in paladins,but it's relevant none the less. skip 2 minutes in

E

Emilio Saenz

he teaches you 3 methods of aiming which conceptualizes aiming as a motion in a few different ways EACH with their own different purposes valuable in different situations.

E

Emilio Saenz

First thing first that you wanna work on is finding a sensitivity that's right FOR YOU,but you wanna make sure your sens. is low,but with high dpi you'll eliminate any skipping with pixels,and in relation to that lower your sense proportionately. Low sens.=best sens cause it's most steady ;) ANYWAYS. At first you won't so to speak understand how the methods of aiming are beneficial,or why they matter (not too much at least) ,but in time when it clicks,and with development of your depth perception/spatial awareness you'll come to see aiming as...a motion :) ,and that's where the fun begins! :D :D :D (it feels good to flick people up m8,ya dig? )

E

Emilio Saenz

Carli Ann Heflin Valkyrie J Castellano i never sent you two the guides/information on it. Been a bit busy streaming,and life'ing ,but if you look here you can see a couple guides that I've dropped both with individual purposes as to why I've dropped them,and some comments discussing things with them/aiming,and sens. in general. watch,read,learn. Be well mi amigos!

J

Jordan Miller

Practice flicking

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom