O

Owain Webb

Hitting the grass a bit

A

Albert Donoghue

Download my drift tune for the brz GT is FaL x Disaster

B

Ben Stevens

What made u want to upload a clip of u failing at the start of the drift circuit?

C

Cesar Mendez

Bad

J

Jose Carlos Contreras

I

B

Benjamin Jay Miranda

4/10

T

Tony Lanksta Brooks

J

Jake Eddinger

Hit a LOT of curbs, in real life that car would have been done within 15 seconds.. but good effort, keep practising and im sure you will improve

Ć

Ćörëŷ Prëŵ

2/10

S

Simon Ferguson

F

D

Donovan Tate

Maybe you should've gotten a feel for the car beforw you uploaded. Because all these "formula drifters" are just gonna sit behind thw screen and tall shit

K

Kyran Clark

Nothing special everyone posts the same thing

A

Arthur Cogswell

Fuck y'all are douchebags, he wanted feed back, if he wanted any lip I'm sure he would have rattled his zipper, gtfo

B

Brenden Clougherty

Try using a turbo or something N/A engines don’t produce enough power. Also for a good decent tune try -5.0 in the rear and -3.0 in the front

C

Charlie Walton

Hi mate. Use a na car with about 400hp. I would suggest the e36 m3. Just stick an exhaust on it or somwtjing

R

Richard Huff

Just keep practicing bro..if you want someone to practice with just lemme know whenever you're on and I'll try to hop on with ya

M

Morgan Berry

Tip if you make your third gear longer in tuning, it won’t rev up as fast and will help increase your angle and car control. Other than that your doing good

A

Alex Gerena

I’ll run the streets with you when I get the game and console next month for Christmas

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom