Contact advertising [email protected]

thoughts on new mercy changes? i know people who ARENT mercy mains are okay with the...

• Thread starter Angelica Monique Leepack
  • Start date
A

Amanda Jaye Ziegler

she's actually unplayable now i played her for long enough to rez someone and NOPE NOPE FUCK THIS FUCK BLIZZARD AND FUCK YALL WHO THINK ITS OKAY

S

Shaun Spragans

I think it's awesome
The point of the nerf isn't to make Mercy unplayable it's to make the other healers viable picks
I prefer healing more with Ana than Mercy but then people cry and complain "oh we need the rezzes Ana sucks switch off and go Mercy even though you have 15k healing" and now no one bothers me about playing Ana

K

Kelsie Anne-Lonán O'Neil

She did need a nerf, I’m not going to deny it. But this wasn’t the nerf that was needed, Valk was definitely as good change and the resurrect was a good ability to put in but... This 1.75 second cast time isn’t good design on their part, all heroes will never be balanced there will always be unbalanced characters and Blizzard and players are just going to live with that.

S

Shaun Spragans

And I've seen a lot of Mercies get their rez off simply by having their team guard them while they rez
It's another way to force you to play as a team and not try to solo it

D

Deanne Mysidia Foster

It's called "play better". If you have to rely on an OP function to play, it means you relied on that crutch to be good.

Those who ARE good players will endure and get better. Those who aren't will whine and complain.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I main Mercy and I don't care. Means fewer resurrections or no risky ones of teammates who overextend. I'm hoping the cast time gets decreased cause it's tedious at the moment, but it means teammates will want to be more careful too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom