Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One This is the hosts reaction to being called out on admin abuse As I’m in uk I was yet...

D

Dan Woodman

This is the hosts reaction to being called out on admin abuse
As I’m in uk I was yet to even see an admin online to get the griffin starter he knows what he’s doing
The Phoenix cluster ❌

A

Aaron Hartley

Join server 69 eu mostly British ppl who play and it's chill to do what ever

S

Sarah Mayhew

The Adventures of Ark is good I run it

D

Dan Woodman

Post is mainly to save others wasting their time more so than we are already in ark lol
Sea of thieves beta open again this weekend so il find one after

J

Jordan A. Ogden

Looks like you left out the important part of the conversation and only showed us you being a dick and being talked to like you're a dick but ok

C

Clay Wescombe-Down

Blake Tailored Batchelor isnt this from Mass' other cluster?

C

Crash Override

Why cant anyone get along? It's just a video game.... Better worry about what's going on in our world today. Cause it's about to get bad!

J

Jesse Conti-Nibali

BHAHA litterally ark has the most bitchiest community i quit lol...for that reason got banned from atleast 10servers for killing/raiding ppl so lame now

C

Crash Override

There is a solution for the ones bitching. It's called single-player.

R

Robert Hultquist

So what if he abuses on his server that he pays for. Don't like it buy your own. When will people see that we don't care.

C

Crash Override

We don't care either... He'll just be paying to play by himself.

J

Jesse Conti-Nibali

Crash Override becareful what you say he has a scary profile pic (looks like a certain type of shooter)

D

Dan Woodman

Who cares that he wasted multiple people’s time ‍♂

Just a guess but the people’s who’s time was wasted.....

C

Crash Override

Runs and hides

D

Dan Sawyer

As a host I can relate to a lot of comments on here. Yet I still find it funny just how many people bounce from server to server just to troll/try and find one piece of “evidence” of admin abuse. And then go and spam every group they can whining about it. Not saying that’s the case here but more often than not the stories are always one sided. MOST hosts usually have good reason for their actions. Unless their daddy is fronting the bill for the servers, then you’re kinda screwed

C

Cody Willis

Admin Abuse? It's a server he's paying for. He doesn't have to give a starter at all lol. Should be thankful its not private and that he's sharing it with others.

E

Eric Stevens

He's obviously not gonna have a very popular server at that rate.

D

David Goss

What's a Griffin starter?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom