ع

عبدالحكيم الفرجاني

3 or 4 nerfs till now ?

D

Dinis Pedroso

True af

E

Erick Mendes

True! its ridiculous how Mercy is MUST PICK and people still saying that a nerf gonna kill her.

A

Angus Mcclelland

If anything mercy having a 100% pickrate is killing off the other healers the only people who are complaining are the no skill mercy mains

M

Miguel Angel Hernandez

Just means that mercy is much of a better character that she needs to be changed for the who can't handle her in battle "You can changed her but she always comes back to prove folks wrong"

P

Pierrick Charlebois

That's getting boring. I'm dropping mercy for ana, not because of the nerfs, but because of all the drama around her

A

Amir Syazwi

I play mercy when it is rly critical time . Her ult still OP can heal all . But jeff this 1.75 is too much if 1 sec is ok enough alrdy

L

Lin Galini

I'm mercy main and willl remain mercy main no matter what. THE END

T

Tasha Skiles

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

It’s almost like everyone just cries OP cause it’s easier than learning how to aim and just shoot her down.

T

Tabitha Chutz

They're nerfing the wrong thing. Her pickrate isn't going to drop by constantly nerfing the rez because the rez isn't the problem. Her ability to effortlessly heal her teammates to the point she still gets used as a solo healer is the problem. Meanwhile Ana requires aim to be reliable as a support to her team. Moira requires more aim and game sense to be a support to the team. Lucio and Zen sadly are on the lower end of being picked for their healing output at the moment. As long as her healing stays the way it is she will always be the highest picked support because not only is she the easiest one to play, but she's the most reliable one to heal with, because all she needs to do is latch on her beam to charge them up. Nerfing her heals will lower her pickrate, but then again your going to have loads of people bitching about how bad the support players in comp are for being unreliable healers.

M

Mike Powers

she's never been op
she's easy to kill
if you can't hit her in mid air you are just blind lol

S

Salena Anès-Paz

I've been playing Mercy since beta, and I actually really liked the initial big changes.
The latest nerf stings a little tho lol

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

DING DONG, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAAAD

G

Gabriel Edgardo Monte

they are nerfing her to make other healers more viable. it's not that she's op, she just outshines other healers with her mobility, abundant heals, Rez and nice ult.

A

Alanah Allen-Croswell

For her ult all you need is a decent soldier or mccree, if they can’t kill her then I wouldn’t trust them as dps uwu

A

Angelo Samoti Maiocchi

As a Mercy main, that nerf nothing, it didn't affect me at all

A

Adam Bagiński

Noobs crying cuz they can't kill her :v

M

Mikal Nilsen

Sophia Fosse ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom