the throw is start cause I paly sym. guess imma join them lol

• Thread starter Muhammad Imam Satria
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Imam Satria

the throw is start cause I paly sym. guess imma join them lol

K

Kemis Savage

I mean... At silver team comp doesn't even matter lol. SR gain for diamond & below is personal performance. But your entire team is ugly for this back alley booty ass comp

M

Miguel Aragón

Yikes

A

Amir Syazwi

Silver :v

B

Bartek Woźniak

hanzo with silver jesu..

G

Gerry Rodriguez

Where are your turrets placed?

R

Reginald Farnsworth

They probably needed a healer but didn't have the brain cells to be one themselves

A

Anna Jacobsen

Or maybe just play the damn game and they'll see you're good.
You're proving them right.

S

Sophie Rindzo

Ah the stupidity of silver

C

Cody Burdick

There's no such thing as team comp in silver

M

Michael Pacelli

Why play attack Symm tho? Not being an ass, just curious what your gameplan was

J

Jack Galea

Silvers are a strange race

H

Htoo Ya Kyaw

If your win rate is high.. they can't say anything.. I barely lose on kingsrow defense with sym..

T

Trevor Ford

Best kinds of Attack Sym strats. Throw yourself into the enemy team, microwave to death a few people and die, then go behind enemy lines put up turrets around spawn, then place teleporter for a team flank attack

M

Mario Flores

This again...

N

Nadia Lee

Yes play sym get potg and laugh at their faces. Honestly I don’t see why people undermine sym.

A

Adrian Sampani

Ur team is fine u have roadhog as the healer

M

Manuel Catalfamo

Obliviously Roadhog is throwing.

M

Matteo Cherchi

It's funny because last time I played Symm in silver matches I was able to dive inside the enemy composition, take down 4 members and then go back to the point alive

F

Filipe Vinhas

You have no moral to talk, thats why you're silver, your team does bullshit and you do the same. Stop being a kid and man up, allways try to win, in case you don't know, you'll loose less points if you perform well, and win more when you perform well. So keep acting like a kid and trowing just because your team its doing the same. At the end of the day, instead of loosing 20sr you'll loose 35, profit. Smart thinking indeed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom