Contact advertising [email protected]

The new Sombra is amazing, however her hack on Lucio seems a bit too much of an...

T

Tenzing Dawa

The new Sombra is amazing, however her hack on Lucio seems a bit too much of an overkill imo.
Disables wall ride and completely shuts off his aura.
No heals and no speed.

How do you all feel about this specific effect of hack on Lucio?

A

Aidan Moore

Siiiiiiiick

C

Cory Taco Byrd

Hacking the song makes more sense than ha king soldiers sprint

J

Joshua Junnier

I think it's great.

R

Rubio Hector

I’m a lucio main and I don’t mind it. Yes it’s annoying but I just need to watch out for her more

L

Laeth Thomas

Overwatch hates supports. They want to make sure DPS has as much fun as possible and counter every support :]

H

Heidi Villegas

She’s the new meta

M

Mason Dayot

I never played her before, but she feels similar to tracer for me, I like ehr alot!

M

Mark Aguero

Muh legs

A

Angie Exohexoh

I love it, especially when ypu hack pharrah while shes on the edge of rhe map and you get to watch that bitch fall to her death

D

Drew Franko

Give back wall ride but kill song seems fair.. Lucio should still be able to use his skillz

E

Emmanuel Daya Olorvida

Fair enough. Hack is Sombra's strength, so I feel it's not right that Lucio can out-dps her in a 1v1 because of his walls and speed (coming from a lucio main)

L

Luke Garside

IMO it's a good counter pick. Lucio is quite solid so having something to deal with him is rather nice.

J

Julia Berntsson

I think it's a little too overpowered :/

M

Mihnea Gogu

Sombra is the only real hardcounter to lucio

A

Ayla Reed

I feel like she should be able to hack all passive abilities, it makes sense if she can hack other abilites

शशांक पटेल

Think if pharah gets hacked when she does not have ground below her
Not only that, Sombra might turn into biggest Tracer counter

F

Fernando Lopez

Ppl complain about sombra no like the hacks are permanent. If you get hacked just lay low till it stops.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

As a Lucio main, it's annoying to get hacked, but you just gotta play within your team so they can be your meat shield if you do get hacked

G

Gem Bowie

Its great.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom