Contact advertising [email protected]

That's a hell of a Monitor. Who has it? Thoughts!

• Thread starter Luís Rodrigues Neves
  • Start date
L

Luís Rodrigues Neves

That's a hell of a Monitor. Who has it? Thoughts!

D

Dallas Cormier

i have the acer x34, which is literally the exact same monitor and i absolutely love it

Σ

Στελιος Δημητροπουλος

The internet station in my neighborhood just bring this monster, and i can say that is the best gaming expirience ever.

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

We have two at home. =) Changed the stand and put it on a desk mount to save space and have better adjustability. The stand of it takes too much space.

D

Dallas Humphrey

Litterally excited for its successor to debut Q2 next year

N

Nathan C Fall

If it's g-sync why does itnhave a 100hrtz refresh rate? I mean why pay more for something you may not achieve without dual 1080tis in 4k mode :/ (1g for a monitor is a bit pricy :/)

M

Mike Magwire

Ill stick with my Bestbuy refurb t.v....hdmi protocols will increase faster than monitor technology.

K

Kiki Kiks

Best monitor I ever had....

J

Jarrod Freeman

Neat, doesn't tell you if it's a IPS, VA, PLS, AVHA or TN type of panel

R

Richard Gooden

Pretty sure Linus reviewed it.

M

Michael Monsoor

I've had that in my newegg cart hopping for a price drop....no luck lol but i would love to have it

M

Morgan Grossman

It looks gorgeous in person but $1000+ for only 3440x1440p isnt really a price I was happy with.

R

RJ Arceo

I got it. It's good, but try to find a used or open box or refurbished one. I don't think it's worth full price, especially with ASUS releasing a new and improved one next year.

T

Tyler Palm

i enjoy mine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom