T

Tyrone Victor Natewa

Smh me the past week in QP lol

J

Joseph Collins

Rofl that so me when I play Moria for first time

A

Andrew Brown

Quick question. How long is the range on her healing ability?

B

Bailey Sarsfield

That’s when I sneak up on an enemy and take their health in a frenzy.

T

Tasha Skiles

I can't even count how many times I've apologized to my team over voice "SHIT FUCK! SORRY I threw the wrong orb! That's..... That's on me." the panic response is usually damage for me playing dps up until this point so trying to reaclimate myself to a healer roll has been weird.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

I'll be glad when i git gud enough to stop doing this. And vice versa. I threw a healing orb into the enemy team's group at the start of a match in qp and then left out of embarrassment

S

Samantha Rutkowski

Erick Estrada this is me all the time

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

dont u get heal when u do dmg or is that rmb only

J

Jeff Robbins

Or you could just... fade to a healthpack, fade to another healer, or even fade to behind an enemy and suck a bit of health off of them with rmb. She's pretty OP once you realize she's got some of the best sustain in the game along with the best evasive ability.

J

Javaad Ijaz

When you low on health and don’t have the orb, go fight an enemy near that damage orb for some self heal and to pick them, it’s not difficult

O

Olga Anna Oruga Gołąb

Brian Kuiters

J

Jazzy Delatorre

Me all the time. I'm still getting the controls. Haven't played her much since her release.

B

Brandon Cave-Wynter

Been there buddy. Hurts bad too. Lol

S

Shane Crawford

Alexander Arnold, I was gonna tag you, but saw you reacted to this already, and tagged you anyways. Git gud, scrub. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom