Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Thanks for the add. I’m new to pc gaming and I have been a long time destiny player on...

A

Archie Srey

Thanks for the add. I’m new to pc gaming and I have been a long time destiny player on Xbox. Now I have to grind 3 characters on here. I have finally got around to building my first pc after a lot of google and YouTube videos trying to determine the best route to take so far I’m happy.

C

Cliff Hulsey

specs?

A

Archie Srey

I went with
Gigabyte Z270-hd3 Mobo
I7-7700k
Asus Strix gtx1080
Potenza ddr4-2400 16gb
128gb ssd for os
2tb hdd
Powerspec 650w 80plus bronze

C

Cliff Hulsey

what did you get your overclocks to (cpu and gpu)

A

Archie Srey

As far as overclocks go I’m new on that field. Need to do some more research on that end and play with it.

C

Christian Lamb

what case is that?

C

Chris Hunt

Nice move best decision I ever made was to build not buy, had a few hiccups but totally worth it.

J

John David Brittain

Wish I would’ve built lol. I bought one from Best Buy. Upgraded the ram and the gpu within 2 months

A

Archie Srey

I initially bought the cyberpower one from Best Buy on Black Friday for 630. I ended up upgrading ram then looking into gpu and cpu so i returned everything within that week. Since it was going to cost me more in the long run i decided to just spend the extra money while deals were going on.

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

You should join our discord, we are a bunch of xbox/ps4 players that have switched to pc.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom