Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Sorry to bother you guys, but does anyone know what this might mean? Me and a friend...

K

Kristian Vegge

Sorry to bother you guys, but does anyone know what this might mean? Me and a friend are having serious issues with our non-dedicated server...

LowLevelFatalError [File:G:\SVN_Ark\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

S

Sarah Percy

Have you tried to verify files and update

K

Kristian Vegge

This is a screenshot from When it just happened

S

Sarah Percy

Have you tried joining under different settings. Like the no sky visuals?

D

Dave Schaafsma

Happens to me aswell , run everyting on epic

A

Abel Mendez

Found this - Originally posted by Mr.P:
1. Find Ark in your library
2. Right-click your game and select properties
3. On the general tab, click 'launch options'
4.Type: "-norhithread"

Maybe that works?

A

Abel Mendez

I had someone on my server that had a D3D error before and its a common thing for steam games. Does your PC only run Ark at low settings, or are you just trying to play it on low to see if that prevents the crashes?

J

Jon Briscar

Are you using a amd card?

J

Jon Briscar

The aberration patch messed up the game for amd gpu's if you have 1 add this in the custom launch option -norhithread i had to do it jkept getting that error.

S

Shazza Thompson

It used to happen to me all the time. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it's fine now

J

Jon Briscar

Could also be a bad mod or mods conflicting.Clear out your mod deta and unsub from all mods on steam workshop.

N

Norm Poulin

Or try validating your game files.

C

Chris Spann

common unreal engine issue goto settings and set to borderless and place settings to low then run game and once run come out of game put all settings to normal and should cure the issue ;)

C

Chris Spann

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Spann

read through the post

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom