Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Sorry but I'm done with that How the Hell a lvl 25 player has no idea how trigger a...

V

Victor Alexis

Sorry but I'm done with that How the Hell a lvl 25 player has no idea how trigger a heroic event? PrimusM that's for you. EU server. (was cabal excavation btw)

K

Kiyoko Mori

Some people just don't care. I mean the reward for Heroics really isn't that much better than a normal. Sure it ups your chance at an engram. I mean I go for them unless I am solo and token grinding but still... its not that huge a deal.

M

Michael Brook

Rewards are shit who really cares

T

Tomáš Czyž

Much higher chance to get exotic engrams from heroic PE, no reason to do normal

J

Jeremy Reeves

Agreed. Its the only time I'm unhappy that i cant just speak in the world or message. Anger.

C

Conan Lockwood

It'd be nice to tell them in public chat... WAIT..

C

Chris Nihilson

herein lies the problem: The game doesn't tell you any of this. It doesnt even tell you "hey, there are heroic versions of these Public Events, maybe ask around the community to find out how to do it". There's a certain amount of "expected knowledge" games have ("really? left analog stick is used to move? woulda never guessed!"). But some games hide too much from the player, hiding things that can mean a lot to the experience, what I like to call "Rusted Iron Ring Syndrome".

And Destiny is particularly guilty of this, especially for a game that has so much casual content (and dont take that as a bad thing, sometimes i just wanna run and shoot shit for no reason, taking out Fallen in the EDZ with 1 punch apiece).

My best advice to anyone complaining about the noobs being noobs: you didnt know either at one point. You had to be told or taught. I thank you for putting the How-To's on the forum as a PSA, but stop being so salty about it and expecting people to automatically know something that had to be learned. Some noob ruin the chance for a Heroic reward? Open your Director, go to a different event somewhere else.

yall can thank your lucky stars people like me are more like sheep who just followed along with whatever yall are doing. I watched and learned, "monkey see monkey do" style. but seriously, new players are going to do what the UI tells them to, so blame Bungie for the counter-intuitive design of Heroic PEs. Dont get mad the players for not knowing something the game never tells them.

N

Nicklas Häggqvist

If you can't activate heroic events in time because someone killed the boss, you're probably just bad at the game. 3 people tried to kill a boss yesterday yet I managed to activate heroic in time by myself

P

Paul L. Williams III

We all do know Public Events respawn on a clock right? This is the THIRD or so salt post about "OMG LEARN 2 HEROIC PLS"... sheesh.

D

Daniel West

I hope they put a general chat in the game just so I can let dumbass noob players like this know just how noob they are by not trigger heroic event

E

Emil Greavu

Yeah rewards are shit but you get way more exp for heroic so should always do heroic versions stupid not to. And with the exp requirement gone up to get illuminated engrams why wouldn't you want more exp!?

D

Drew Smith

Who even does public events anymore. I’m gonna purposefully not allow people to make them heroic because of people who bitch.

S

Sean Baker

You act as if level 25 is some kind of seasoned accomplishment... You can literally get to level 25 in a day or two, just running around killing things. The lack of voice communications in this game is the real problem. If you could actually talk to the people you were playing with this wouldn't be an issue.

D

Drew Smith

If you do public events for anything other than flashpoint milestone, get a life.

A

Aidan Guidici

Don't be an asshole, there's no real God damned difference between normal and heroic. Either one will drop radiolarian and there's literally no other reason to do them.

D

Danny Loyd

Maybe they don't know about heroic events?

B

Bernard Straatman

I had no idea about this. Destiny 2 doesn't really tell you how to play the game, so you can't blame the players..

E

Ezra Savadious

Knowing these triggers will help prevent TRIGGERED ! lolz. tnx for sharing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom