Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Soooooooo.....Ive been told and see others on here mention they have found a way to...

M

Mike Gillespie

M

Mike Gillespie

I'm at work right now but if you're not satisfied I'll take a pic of stats when I get on tonight fgt

K

Kenneth Jones

No need for arguing here. I mean Jesus Christ do we have to act childish while discussing something as boring as server settings?

M

Mike Gillespie

I just hate to be told I'm lying is all, it for sure works though

K

Kenneth Jones

Thank yoy everyone for the useful information. Very appreciated.

T

Trey Warde

Hell yea it was! Good post Kenneth!

M

Mike Gillespie

My pteranadon

M

Mike Gillespie

Kinda blurry, 205% speed

T

Trey Warde

You good bro, my bad. Use to trolls adding two cents.

T

Trey Warde

You were no troll

I

Iain Michael Monaghan

There is 100% a way to do it iv played on a server that had it

J

Jessica Alicia Garray

Aaron Hutt

T

Trey Warde

So let's clear this up with a clear and concise answer. Here is how you do it:

Engine Settings > create new setting under "Per Level Stats Multiplier" > choose Creature: Add Dino (Tamed) > Type: Speed > Multiplier: set to desired multiplier.

T

Trey Warde

What this does: it makes it so each level your Dino gains, it is gifted an additional base movement speed prior to any actual skillpoint being put on it.

This affects all Dino's except wyvern and argies. So use carefully as all ur ground and water animals will be fast as Hell too!

M

Mike Gillespie

Yes but be careful, I went nuts one time and had penguins with 20000 speed

S

Shane Wansitler

You go in and select argy and speed and adjust it, you can go in and select Stego and weight and adjust it. You can literally change every skill bar on every tame in the game.

J

Justin Welch

Tamed Dino affinity speed.

B

Brandon Hernandez

If the Dino's move to fast it can cause your game to crash bc the map can't load as fast as you're moving

M

Matthew G Ford

Usually stuff like that is guarded cause soon as devs find out they fix it and guess what flyers are needed even harder.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom