Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Soooooooo.....Ive been told and see others on here mention they have found a way to...

K

Kenneth Jones

Soooooooo.....Ive been told and see others on here mention they have found a way to negate thr flyer nerf on PS4 Nitrado servers....

For some reason the method of doing this is being guarded like its Fort Knox....

Ive been wanting to enjoy this game with a few friends again on a private server.. But the nerf kills the game for me...

Is there ANYONE who is willing to share this method with me? If asked I wont share it with anyone...... Can even just privately PM me... I would appreciatr it so much..... I just wanna fly my Argy again and actually enjoy it lol.

Thanks in advance if youre able to help...

A

Alex Beia

Yeah...I saw that post too. I don't waste my time with secret keepers when it comes to gaming. They're trying to hold a monopoly on knowledge that will eventually become common to all.

I don't know how they're doing it, I boost dino stamina and carry weight on my server 60x to sort of "work around" the nerf.

A

Ashley Barr

Google it

J

Joshua Mortimer

Land ptera on quetz platform fly quetz with someone on ptera, take off with ptera aim straight down you should glitch into platform land quetz take platform saddle off to free ptera, ptera should have the equivalent of 250% speed. Then fly into lava because its complete horseshit :D seriously tho hopefully they bring back upgradable speed..

J

Jay Book

It's the tamed Dino stats. You're welcome

P

Peter Jakubkovic

You should change settings taming stats on flyers, when they become from wild to tamed and these lvls are added up it add speed as well

T

Tiffani Diane

Tamed Dino stats, speed ☺

T

Trey Warde

There is. I way. Lol

T

Trey Warde

There is no way*

T

Trey Warde

Tamed Dino speed per level stats only affects ground animals or flying shoulder mounts. Currently no way around flyer nerf without vanilla flyer mod on PC ;(

T

Trey Warde

I have learned an awesome trick recently though that allows me to fly across long distances with things like horse/unicorn/thyla

M

Mike Gillespie

No it works with tamed stats, all flyers on my server have over 200 speed, minus argys because they stay at a flat 100 after tame

T

Trey Warde

Elaborate. I have nitrado pc server as well and adjusted tamed Dino stats for speed

T

Trey Warde

Only affects ground

M

Mike Gillespie

No it for sure doesn't, even works with Griffin's

T

Trey Warde

Screenshot or you're lying. Lol.

T

Trey Warde

I've ran nitrado server for two months now. Have tinkered with every setting damn near. Even some expert mode. Nothing messed with any of our flyer speed

T

Trey Warde

Also, are you talking about ps4 hosted, single player, or nitrado pc unofficial?
There are diff setting constraints for each. Perhaps where difference lies.

K

Kenneth Jones

My method to date is too either put the server in fast forward mode or fly my land tames lmao.

T

Trey Warde

Checking into pm details

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom