Contact advertising [email protected]

Sombra's invisibility is very predictable and she's very underpowered, she needs a...

K

Kaan Bilge

Sombra's invisibility is very predictable and she's very underpowered, she needs a buff asap. Maybe make her immune while invisible or reflect the damage taken.

Š

Šiaip Artūras

Can't you think of anything new?

B

Berke Torumtay

Hatta E'sini direk o top değilde uzun mesafeli Dash felan yapsınlar al sana Genji v2

J

Jonathan Martin

Jesus Christ not again

M

Miguel Aragón

“Very predictable”
I mean, she turned invisible right in front of you lol

V

Viktor Mec

You should really stop with those posts. It's getting annoying.

T

Tristan Casey

This guy is pissing me off can you please shut the hell up about this stuff we get you have an opinion which is fine but we don’t all need to hear your opinions/complaints all the time

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Lmao acting like you just didn't get lucky and hit her while invisible.

J

Jeffe Bervie

Now I'm starting to wonder if the people that aren't getting the joke are just pretending to not get the joke to bait people...this shits getting too deep.

J

Jeffe Bervie

Also fuck everyone bitching just scroll and move on you entitled fucking children

R

Rafferty Holbrook

Sombra's invisibility is very predictable and she's very underpowered, she needs a buff asap. Maybe make her immune while invisible or reflect the damage taken.

A

Adrian Sampani

Your posts are getting predictable too since its all about complaints on heroes being underpowered ...

T

Trent Kennerson

This profile is so troll, i love.

J

Jack Page

Baited

T

Tyler Dawsøn

You gotta admit it was a lucky shot, if you were that good an aim you wouldn't have let her go invisible js

Z

Zac Murphy

No

B

Brandon Schramm

How do people keep getting baited

T

Tristan Fletcher

To bad you were just doing the good ol spray and pray...

J

Jude Ortega

She actually is getting a buff

D

Dinis Pedroso

Damn Kaan Bilge back at it again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom