Contact advertising [email protected]

So whos looking forward to this... personally i think its going to be excellent.

J

Jason Clarke

So whos looking forward to this... personally i think its going to be excellent.

S

Scott Buss

A fat guy pointing at a ship ?

D

Dimitrije Mirkovic

Until the game comes out and I see reviews Im not gonna be hyped. Whole take quest go to island, get chest, return. Or go there, fight easy skeletons and bring back their head for a reputation increase is not enough for 60$. Need something more than just that. Don't want to get No man's skyed.

J

Jason Clarke

Thing is the game is more than that already its a 4 player co op set in a world with 100 other players, ships, pirates, raging sea, musical instruments, whiskey drinking and lots of laughs... i think the story and shitty quests will take a back seat to be honest thats why its already shaping up to be great

D

Dimitrije Mirkovic

I watched all clips on their YT channel and I browse reddit every day and I saw datamined logs. Grinding the cosmetics through 3 different quest types in repeat mode is not enough to keep players. They need more Island deversity. More ship types. What if I want to play with more than 3 friends? I agree the co-op is funny. But in the current state people will get bored after a month.

F

Fabio Militello

One of the wow streamers I watch was playing the beta the other day and it looks great

C

Christopher Sullivan

Game looks like its gonna be fun and great way to kill time with friends. This and Kingdom Come are deffently day ones for me.

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

whats the name of this game?

J

Jason Muldoon

If it's sea of thieves from what I've seen their asking 50 quid for what looks like an incredible repetitive game........

M

Mark Walls

If the review is decent I'll be getting it for sure

I

Ian Raben

I'm skeptical, guess I'll wait until I see more YouTubers I have a built trust for try it out

S

Sacha Perrin

Allright !
I've played the Closed Alpha AND the Closed Beta and this game is freaking awesome ! It's so much fun playing with friend and it can leads to a lot of funny and epicness. From what you'll see in the videos it's a bit repetitive but if you take a closer look at the game and their forums they announced plenty of new game content for the release.
Anyway I still think 70€ (about 60$ ?) is a lot of money for a game... I'll get it once it gets cheaper

R

Riccardo Durdeno

Fat Sparrow

M

Maysen Trethewey

no. there is a reason most streamers stopped playing it after a week

C

Cody Walters

No, you'll want to hold out and buy skull and bones instead of this pleb pirate game

L

Lewis Jones

Anyone know if there will be an open beta?

A

Adam Murray

Nah

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom