Contact advertising [email protected]

So who here's getting this game? Looks damn good. Can't wait.

R

Raven Amil

So who here's getting this game? Looks damn good. Can't wait.

E

Emmett Murphy

Im waiting to see gameplay

S

Sam Monaghan

I’m keen, am a bit nervous about how tricky the combat is gonna be but I’m getting it

J

Josh Hilts

i will be

K

Kevin Poarch

I'm more nervous about all the little things they're including to make it more realistic. I'm down for realism, but I don't want most of my game to be scrambling for food, water, sleep or trying to maintain my equipment. I'll wait and see, first.

C

Chris Cassin

Yep probably!

A

Alfred Sancho

Better than cuphead

B

Blayde Boss

thats the game i dreamed of sicne i had 4 yo

S

Sidharth Sreekumar

So far it doesnt look very appealing. Waiting to see final gameplay

A

Anthony Conde

it looks good, eso has done some playthroughs, Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Gameplay:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jerry Nappi

It's one of the games I've been looking forward to playing and I pretty much built a gaming pc for. My only problem now is I'm mid semester of nursing and I have no time to myself, I'm trying to rework my schedule so I can have some time to play video games

P

Patrick David Fielding

Pre-purchased, can't wait! Going to be one of the best RPGs to come out in a long while.

S

Steven Marshall

Pre-ordered it but I fear that this is going to be another For Honor. Looks incredible with lots of promise until you realize the combat is to hard and you give up on the game after a few hours. I hope I’m wrong but man, a game like this shouldn’t have technical combat system like it does. This should be more like eso combat(minus the magic).

T

Travis Ramsey

Mee

D

Daniel Hansen

Not for PC eh?

J

John Weinell

I’m frantically trying to beat Dying Light so I don’t have an unfinished game when this launches

B

Benjamin Salter

Waiting on consensus but interested.

J

Josh Miller

I'm interested to see more of the open world environment. But I'm on board.

C

Chris Johnson

I'm wanting to find a damn MMORPG that'll keep my attention =\

E

Ethan S. Perry

I'm very interested in KCD though I waiting to see if all the work the studio put into the game ends up being a good none fantasy middle ages open world game or something that doesn't work. I'm not pre-ordering shit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom