So uh
I'm bad at math but
I feel something doesn't quite add up

J

John Kaba

Did you watch any OWL matches?

H

Henry Cain

I sent a bunch of spam to blizzard complaining about this tbh. I have full drops and only 10 tokens.

C

Christopher Thompson

You get 1 token for every map you watch. If you watch the entire match (Maps 1-4 sometimes 5) you get a chance to earn 100 tokens.

R

Raymir Mcgill

You get points for watching league

C

Christopher Thompson

So if you watch the entire Leage (3 matches, 4 maps each) you'd get a minimum of 12 Tokens (Sometimes 15 if all three go to map 5) with three chances at getting 100 tokens.

H

Henry Cain

He knows how it works he's mad because the drops don't match up with the tokens.

L

Leon Dettin

I know how to get points. I'm not receiving them all is the problem

C

Christopher Thompson

That's a twitch issue, not Blizzard. This is Twitches systems.

L

Leon Dettin

I only missed maybe 3 maps yesterday, it only gave me maybe 8 drops through twitch but only 5 tokens in game

C

Christopher Thompson

Where you doing other things while watching? That messes it up sometimes. Twitch has some weird autodetect thing to make sure you are watching and don't have it tabbed away

R

Ritvik Narang

If possible I could give you my 100 points
I don’t need em

J

Jamos Attens

You can have mine. I watched all matches but they are pointless to me. The skins are horrible

M

Miguel Aragón

Can someone explain to me how to get the tokens? I watch almost all the maps everyday and had no idea this was a thing

P

Philipp Jung

I watched all games today and yesterday and have exactly 24 tokens.

P

Philipp Jung

they also said it can take a while until you get every token. i got 10 on the first day around 6hrs after the stream ended. today i logged on at the same time to find that i have 24... so i guess the 2 from yesterday came some time later...

H

Harry Weeks

Do u watch overwatch matches every match gives u 1 point

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom