Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So to my day one players remember on official pvp servers bases used to be made up of...

R

Robby Adkins

So to my day one players remember on official pvp servers bases used to be made up of walls and fence foundations instead of behe gates lol

J

Justin Johnson

Lolol when we were young and dumb

R

Ricky Casias

What about the old island map before it got updated

R

Robby Adkins

Haha think now a pillar then a foundation then a ceiling and walls plus strategically placed ramps behind gates would cost so much to blow up lol

K

Khal Möhle

What about the old dino stats before they nerfed them, like shortly after xbox release? :(

R

Robby Adkins

Haha when a lvl 80 rex would devour the breed gigas today lol

J

Justin Dean Davison

Remember collecting cp from bugs rather then beaver dams?

J

Justin Dean Davison

When servers were more political rather then a constant “who’s dick is bigger” contest, back when gay ass mega tribes who glitch under the map and ruin servers weren’t a thing... ya Pepperidge farms remembers

R

Robby Adkins

When you where alpha because you could actually pvp besides just having so much stuff and pinning all the other tribes down

A

Aj Terry

Back in the glory days...before people started crying about everything amd we all played the game as it should have been played....no duping..no glitch ing under the map...we were all afraid of what was around the corner..no taking over multiple servers....when the struggle to be alpha was a a real thing lol....I miss those days....ark is for the most part dead to me with all the crap that's happened.

R

Robby Adkins

Yup I use to burn all my vacation days to play ark lol now I play for an hour or 2 a week because an hour to tame something isn't worth it so I feed the babies everyone else is raising lol

R

Robby Adkins

I'm hoping there's a company out their that's watching ark and it's community and can make a better game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom